Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bjorn, your videos are AWESOME, please keep'em coming. Norway is such a beautiful country, this is a great way to get a feeling about life there! I love it. So you seem to be doing quite well with the delivery thing, you get to drive your car, have fun and enjoy it, while making videos that make you famous - worldwide, all while making money all along. WIN - WIN - WIN situation :)

Also, it looks like you're driving quite fast in the snow (around 21:20 min. mark in the 2nd video), what speed were you driving at? Are you that comfortable with the car and the winter tires?

Thank you for the feedback. I love driving my Red Tesla. And I also love making videos. Can't be better than this :)

Yeah, I feel very safe in Model S in Norwegian winter. The car doesn't understeer even when loaded with 2-300 kg of luggage. I was doing 70-80 km/h. The only problem there was that most other cars were doing only 50-60 km/h. So I was stuck behind many cars. But once the cars disappeared, it was great fun!

Thanks for the feedback again :)

Great video! Next time, please turn the camera a bit around sometimes, to show more from the beautiful Norwegian landscape :)
Good idea :) I will shoot more landscape and details. The only problem so far is that around 4pm it's already dark in Norway at this time of the year. But that shouldn't stop me from shooting low light shots though ;)

I wanted to skim through and watch for a few minutes, but ended up watching the whole video. Very nicely done.
Nice :)

What do you guys think about the length of my videos? Are they too long? I think the first video could have been cut down to 25 minutes and the second one to about 20 minutes. But these two videos are long road trip videos. And I think I will make them long.

Another category of videos I will be posting is short videos where I discuss or show a few specific topics, for example winter driving issues, energy usage, noise and so on.

As a fan I would only add that next time we need to see a new route. Now that we've seen Lilehammer and Dombas twice, it's time for you to deliver, say, a rabid spider monkey to The Netherlands - they now have 2 superchargers in Zevenaar and Oosterhout :tongue:

Thanks for the feedback :)
Yes, it was a conincidence that I went to the same city two weekends in a row. I have plans to visit the four other SCs in Norway too.

Wow, so the two SCs in Netherlands are up and running now? That's great! Is that the two first one in Europe which is outside of Norway? I would love taking a trip through Europe. But not right now because I have studded tires. I have to wait until April 2013.

Thanks for the feedback :)
Wow, so the two SCs in Netherlands are up and running now? That's great! Is that the two first one in Europe which is outside of Norway? I would love taking a trip through Europe. But not right now because I have studded tires. I have to wait until April 2013.

Yes these are the first outside Norway. I'm sure by April you'll have even more options. Will you be keeping the Aero wheels?