TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Blood comes right out

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by AudubonB, Jun 27, 2015.

1. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

There are some things that, if you think about it, you might hope an auto manufacturer does not test for prior to releasing:scared:

Cutting to the chase: Borealis had a little trip to the vet yesterday (calm, everyone: he's all right).

30 hours later, I went back to the Model S for the first time....and found blood all over the back seat.

SO - I am happy to report that it comes right off the leather seats with simple water and a sponge. Not a trace.

That is all -

2. Max*

Max* Autopilot != Autonomous

I'll keep that in mind for future.... endeavors.

3. Khatsalano

Khatsalano Member

Yea, but it'll still show up under UV light. Best to use your friend's MS for those endeavours. :)

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

If I had a suspicious nature, I'd suspect you were laying a false trail as to the reason for the blood stain in the back seat of your car. Sooo glad Borealis is okay after losing allll that blood.
    -wink-

5. CraZ8

CraZ8 Member

In addition you might want to use some bleach to denature the DNA on the garage floor and on any shovels or tarps" Borealis "came in contact with. Also I'm sure you made a few cell phone texts with "Borealis's" phone in a different location at the time to prove you were no where in the vicinity when they triangulate the cell phone origin from nearby towers.

6. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

Man, this is a tough crowd.... :wink:

7. wycolo

wycolo Active Member

Giving a pet a 4 syllable name is off scale . . . something strange about this.
    --

8. roblab

roblab Active Member

He lives in Alaska. Nothing's strange. The other dog, Aurora, can at least say her own name, whereas Borealis' efforts come out more "Barkebarkls" with the accent on "Bark". They are really good doggies, and smart.

Sorry to hear Borealis was wounded.

9. AudubonB

Huh.
    I guess all I can say is

No pix so it didn't happen.

10. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Any good defense attorney will tell you that outright denial is a good defense. Good job, Audie!

:) (Glad your pup is fine.)

11. AudubonB

Didn't really expect this thread to head in this direction. No: truly I didn't.

:wink:

But as long as it's been so fun, maybe we should keep it going and port it all off into the...er..."vegan" thread. I 'll bet one wouldn't have so much luck with fabric seats......:biggrin:

12. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

Comes out of the textile seats better.

Source: slight head laceration of complete stranger passenger on day 12 of ownership.

Irony: unbeknownst to me at the time, stranger was another Tesla owner. I mean, how weird is that?

13. bp1000

bp1000 Member

The wolf from pulp fiction would have loved this car, it's interior and the frunk.

The fact you can keep the car chilled remotely too, I'm surprised the Mafia haven't ordered 50 of them.

14. Ugliest1

Ugliest1 S85: "Sparky"

Here I thought that was what the 'body cavity' just aft of the rear wheels (for living feet if you got the +2 seats) was for.