Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth connection causes my phone to freeze

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2 year old Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Oftentimes my phone will freeze while in the car, I can't get the screen to come on so I would pull the battery to restart it.

I had the idea the other day to disconnect it from bluetooth using the 17" screen in the car. Instantly my phone was responsive. Has anyone else seen this?

Can anyone comment on whether the problem is 100% with my phone?

Try deleting/forgetting the connection from both the car and the phone. Then re-establish and see if it repro's. I've had similar issues with other Bluetooth devices.

However, I have not had the issue with my wifes android Galaxy phone or my Nokia Lumia 920 or new 1020.

Try deleting/forgetting the connection from both the car and the phone. Then re-establish and see if it repro's. I've had similar issues with other Bluetooth devices.

However, I have not had the issue with my wifes android Galaxy phone or my Nokia Lumia 920 or new 1020.

I tried deleting/forgetting the connection in the car and it did not help. However I rebooted my phone and that did the trick. :)