Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BMW i4 40

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An i40 is one of the few cars in the World that looks better by putting a license plate on it's nose :(
You need the big one like this:)

1704220720242.jpeg

will echo the comments above, as a car its nice, flawed based on its chassis but very well refined and a much nicer place to sit than a tesla, however it felt like a wallowing barge which is a massive no for me, as i actually enjoy driving, i know its not a sports car but the front end wash out was massive as soon as it saw a round about.

The choice to not use adaptive cruise? No, you don’t. It’s that or nothing
Yes.. I rather have the choice to delete certain option one day and enable them another day... a bit like premium connectivity. Its handy if I ever do a long trip (like cross europe) and then cancel straight away through the app would you believe instead of having to enabling thing through the app or online and then having to call to cancel o_O... but I digress.

Luckily BMW and others gives you the choice to not spec it. Once again, choice is a good thing.

I don’t think the issue is choice. The issue with BMW and a lot of others, is the use of ‘packs’. So you have the choice to have cruise control - but you don’t have the choice to *only* have cruise control. You’re forced to also buy a bunch of other things you may not want under the guise of a ‘value add’ pack of goodies. Ending up with a bloated spec and price when you only wanted 20% of the things you’re paying for.

want it this way, or accept it this way?
Combination of the 2 I guess. If you look at different brands, they usually only bring their more "expensive" lines to the UK - for example BMW with the M3 and M4, you can only get them in competition guise with an auto box while in Europe you can still get the normal versions with a manual.

Seats are another thing, leather always seems be standard in the UK but in Europe they start with the fabric seats