Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Board meeting Tesla's Y's shipping soon!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Were they just props for this meeting? Who's the unlucky one to get that red one in the front everyone was hanging around. I hope not me.

Edit: Oh, I skipped the stockholder part. I didn't see they're using the cars as conference rooms. I hope those are test drive and not customer vehicles :(

By way of rough count, the left side looks like a 12x12 block, and the right looks like 11x12. So maybe ~276 cars. Added a couple screenshots so people don't have to track down the video.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 3.24.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 3.24.42 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 3.24.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 3.24.28 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Picasso
Were they just props for this meeting? Who's the unlucky one to get that red one in the front everyone was hanging around. I hope not me.

Edit: Oh, I skipped the stockholder part. I didn't see they're using the cars as conference rooms. I hope those are test drive and not customer vehicles :(

By way of rough count, the left side looks like a 12x12 block, and the right looks like 11x12. So maybe ~276 cars. Added a couple screenshots so people don't have to track down the video.
Fourth row over starts model 3’s you can see the chrome trim...

• Informative
Reactions: Gizmotoy