Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body Part Shipping and Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car has been at the body shop for over two and a half months after a collision. The body shop has received the front fender in damaged condition THREE times. No update for the 4th order on the same part. It is beyond frustrating to see how a company that is trying to operate leanly is unable to figure this issue. As a loyal Tesla supporter, an owner and an Investor this is very disheartening.

The amount of money and time wasted is beyond belief. I have been in a rental for the last few weeks, but would like to get back to driving the car I love and I pay for. I would like this to be escalated to the appropriate team responsible and hoping for a fix here soon. I recently noticed that the escalate to 'executive' has been removed now. I feel like I have been very patient over these last 2.5 months but I am running out of that patience and options.

What are my options now. I have emailed basically all possible email groups including the body parts and body repair @ tesla teams. Posting here for some guidance.