Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bought EAP last night via my account and now software update stuck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had the 30 day trial of the EAP and was on my last day of the trial so I paid the $5,500 via my Tesla account. I did this around 6:00PM last night. The car was in my garage plugged in. I got a message that said the EAP software would be updated overnight.

I got in the car this morning and the screen was stuck and said that the EAP trial software update was in progress and to put the car in Park and not touch the brake and that it would take minute. I let the car sit for a few minutes but the message would not go away and I cannot get rid of it.

I cannot see the Nav behind the message or get to the audio controls. Everything else seemed to work ok. I had to drive the car as I was getting late for work. Car drove like normal other that that update software message that will not go away on the screen. Has anyone heard of this issue? Thanks.

Interesting, I let the trial lapse into the 7 day post trial expiration window. Put in the order on the absolute last day, immediate issue with order going through. Restated credit card on file, it then went through. I believe it said that EAP would be reinstated within 24hrs. Checked last night and EAP was back, no notification of update, just back.

I'll be checking out EAP and NOA this weekend to be sure everything is as should be.