Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bridgestone Quiettrac 19" tire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jacko,

I went through the same thing trying to get the SC in Jacksonville to pick up or return my call to order the TPMS. I dropped by in person, went inside to an empty lobby, and checked in on a tablet. In less than 10 minutes a Tesla service person had come out to the parking lot and asked how he could help me. I ordered the TPMS and said it should only take about a week. This was on the 3rd and they have not arrived yet, but I do get email updates from Tesla twice per week.

If your SC is nearby, you might want to give them a visit.
Glad to hear you had good success in person. I was putting that off, but I'll go in tomorrow. We bought a MS from this SC 2 years ago and added a MY a few months ago. This is the first time that we've experienced really poor customer service. I'm hoping it's a function of the increased volume together with COVID, and I hope they get it sorted soon.

Nakk,
Glad to hear you are happy with the Vredesteins and thanks for the detailed notes.
And for another iteration - I've got 20x8.5 Martian rims on the way and plan to mount 255/40/R20 Quatrac pros - as soon as I can get the TPMS. I've left messages for 3 straight days at the Portland SC and no return call yet. _Anyone know of another way to get Tesla parts to respond?

I made a service appointment in the app, and just wrote in the comments that I just needed the TPMS sensors. make sure you specify the color stems you want, silver or black. You'll get a message for sure that way and your order is tracked I think. Anyway, calling never worked for me, but making an appointment worked great.

That looks like a great choice! I'll bet the width will make a big difference in range on wet roads; much less penalty there for sure. I'm really curious to see how range is affected on dry roads. I've read theories both ways, real data will be great.

I made a service appointment in the app, and just wrote in the comments that I just needed the TPMS sensors. make sure you specify the color stems you want, silver or black. You'll get a message for sure that way and your order is tracked I think. Anyway, calling never worked for me, but making an appointment worked great.
Thanks for that suggestion. I just made an appointment with those notes and hopefully it works as well for me as it did for you.

Reactions: Nakk
Nakk, thanks for posting great reviews! I've been waiting till Mid-Oct to decide on my Wheels and Tires. I just picked up my TPMS from Tesla (had a SC scheduled already, talked to the advisor, said they would leave the TPMS in my front seat and just charge my account.... easy!).

I've got my Martian Wheels shipping next week and just ordered the Quatrac Pro's!

Thanks!
Merlot

Nakk,
Since we are in the same area - where did you get your Tire Rack tires mounted on the Martians? I just ordered the Quatrac Pros and the recommended installer tells me they "do not work on Teslas" I've communicated this to Tire Rack and they are looking into it but I dont want to have to go down their entire list of installers....
Thanks in advance

Nakk,
Since we are in the same area - where did you get your Tire Rack tires mounted on the Martians? I just ordered the Quatrac Pros and the recommended installer tells me they "do not work on Teslas" I've communicated this to Tire Rack and they are looking into it but I dont want to have to go down their entire list of installers....
Thanks in advance

I ordered the tires through Discount tire. They're not on the website, but Discount Tire can order the tires through tire rack. You get the same price but with a discount tire warranty. I looked at the tire you ordered; it's got a 104 load rating and a V speed rating. 104 is stock, so you're good there. Promise not to go over 149 mph, LOL. It is narrower than stock, but your wheels are narrower too. I see no reason why they wouldn't work.

I ordered the tires through Discount tire. They're not on the website, but Discount Tire can order the tires through tire rack. You get the same price but with a discount tire warranty. I looked at the tire you ordered; it's got a 104 load rating and a V speed rating. 104 is stock, so you're good there. Promise not to go over 149 mph, LOL. It is narrower than stock, but your wheels are narrower too. I see no reason why they wouldn't work.
Ah, Discount Tire - didn't think of them. But Tire Rack had great customer service today and hooked me up with a top notch shop.
I just uncrated the Martian wheels - very happy.