Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brooklyn/NYC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got email with Vin via email moments ago. Vinn 266*
1631551939550.png

1631552019110.png

I received this orientation zoom. Looks like they have it every wed at 7PM. Link attached in case others are interested
TESLA | Pre-Delivery Vehicle Orientation

Greetings from Tesla Brooklyn!

As exciting as your anticipated delivery day is, we understand that you may have some questions prior to picking up your new Tesla, and since we are conducting socially distanced deliveries at our delivery center, we are not able to provide an orientation on delivery day.

In lieu, we invite you to attend our virtual orientation! Our Launch Orientation is this Wednesday 9/15 at 7PM. Simply click this link to attend, just prior to 7pm.

If for some reason you are unable to attend a virtual orientation this week, please feel free to join us next week (Wednesday 9/22 at 7PM). To do so, simply use the link above.

The Virtual Orientations will consist of a 30-minute presentation to cover everything you need to know about your new Tesla. During the call, you can use the chat feature to ask any questions that you have about your new car. Orientations are held in an online group setting.

Unable to attend? You can learn the ABC’s of your Tesla on your own time in our tutorial videos linked here!

Should you have questions pertaining to your delivery, you can reach us at the e-mail below:

Brooklyn, NY: [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you at the Virtual Orientation!

Anyone pick up recently here in the NYC area and have ppf and mud flaps installed by the SC? Any luck asking them not to put the front plates on? I’m planning to get one of the front plate brackets for my front plates.

Anyone pick up recently here in the NYC area and have ppf and mud flaps installed by the SC? Any luck asking them not to put the front plates on? I’m planning to get one of the front plate brackets for my front plates.
I attended the virtual session last night. They will only put the one that comes with car if you want help. It is unlikely they will put on other than OEM for you for liability reasons.
I asked about mudd flaps and rear ppf and they said they don’t come with it for those made in North America.

Hello Everyone,

Just placed my order on the Sept 18th for Model Y long range. I cant believe they ended the referral program for the free charging miles.

Delivery date March :oops:

Just noticed that the date was pushed even further out (March). Ouch. I feel like I've been waiting for so long. I can't imagine what you're going to be going through the next couple months.

Reactions: CharlesCastle
Hello Everyone,

Just placed my order on the Sept 18th for Model Y long range. I cant believe they ended the referral program for the free charging miles.

Delivery date March :oops:
Welcome! I didn't realize the wait was that long now :oops:. I ordered mine in late June and the wait has been unbearable, but not everyone is as inpatient as me. Have fun at the forum while you wait and I'm sure you'll get a few accessories within that time.

I attended the virtual session last night. They will only put the one that comes with car if you want help. It is unlikely they will put on other than OEM for you for liability reasons.
I asked about mudd flaps and rear ppf and they said they don’t come with it for those made in North America.
Did you pick yours up yet?

I received another email from Brooklyn tesla to attend the TESLA | Pre-Delivery Vehicle Orientation. They were sloppy and didn't hide all the emails. It appears there are at list 200 people expecting deliveries between now and end of month next week.

Anyone picked up their vehicles yet from the Brooklyn service center? Are they jammed packed? I was originally going to pickup my vehicle today but they called and said they found a deep scratch on my rear bumper, and rescheduled me to a later date so they could fix it. Bummer.