Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buttertruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also is anyone else annoyed at how this truck is kind of haunting their dreams? I was thinking, whatever I’ll put a deposit down, I’m not going to buy it... Then a few days later I’ve got posters of heather locklear on the wall next to cybertruck while doing push-ups to blaring music “Eye of the Tiger”.... gotta get in shape.... arrrrrgh

• Funny
Reactions: ICUDoc and SO16
Well done. If I would have seen your post before the reveal I would have thought it was radical guess. Congratulations.
This is the thread to post your radical ideas, Elon is reading this.
Behold the Tesla ZZ truck ptototype!
zz proto.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: buttershrimp
One thing for sure, it’s going to be a laughing stock for a quick minute among coal rollers.... before they go home and cry themselves to sleep with envy ....

I sure would like a way to troll the Coal Rollers with the CT. I know a Jacob's Ladder won't work at highway speeds out in the wind, could I mount a Tesla Coil on the back to flash at them as I drive by to really stick it in their face? Perhaps just a plasma ball would be the best (least lethal) solution to mount where the exhaust pipe would be on their truck.

I sure would like a way to troll the Coal Rollers with the CT. I know a Jacob's Ladder won't work at highway speeds out in the wind, could I mount a Tesla Coil on the back to flash at them as I drive by to really stick it in their face? Perhaps just a plasma ball would be the best (least lethal) solution to mount where the exhaust pipe would be on their truck.

You can out accelerate them and laugh while doing it. Plus bioweapon

This one is easy, go full electric on the coal.... basically you want to symbolize electricity dominating the coal industry and choking it to death... so what I propose is being able to install crazy bright lights to effectively glare the crap out of the coal roller... effectively blinding the coal driver similar to the effect of a nuclear bomb flash.... as blood streams from the coal roller’s eyeholes, the Tesla plays “Black Hole Sun” loudly... another idea would be using laser pointers to go into the mirrors of the coal roller... either way, we need to cause permanent blindness and spontaneous defecation

I like Diesels and modified diesels but the Guys who roll black smoke should receive very large fines. You can modify a diesel for the street and not roll Coal. These idiots who do this are wasting a lot of fuel and the motors don't last long. I was with my neighbor in his Diesel when the Turbo went and you talk about smoke. There was a ton. He shut the truck down real quick. Only damage was the turbo.