Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying advice for a used Model X

2021 I believe was still “Legacy” unless the OP can clarify with some pictures or a link to the car.

If not, a simple question? Main display is vertical or horizontal?
This is the non-yoke model. Main display is vertical. I guess its the Raven refresh?

Also sent you the details of the listing and VIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Ah, I stand corrected. If I were you, I’d not buy a 2021 that is the “old” model. I’d snag a refresh.

I am ok with getting a yoke refresh or the slightly older Raven refresh MX.

But the yoke refresh models are more expensive than the slightly older pre-refresh model. As I previously mentioned the seller is asking ~100K for this pre-refresh MX, but all refreshed yoke offerings are atleast 120K for a white with 6 seats.

If I had the extra 20K, i would have done it, but 100K is my max.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC