We have decided to stop chasing the $1K deposit and just order. The $ will eventually be found and applied toward our purchase price. We hope. Just wondering if anyone has any advice to give before we place an order. We live in Vermont. Our closest Dealer/service is Montreal, Ca. Currently the border is closed. Grrrrrr. Next closest is near Boston. I assume that even though we have submitted a deposit, we will still be placed at the end of the line? Anyone have experience picking up a car, or dealing with the dealership in either place? Any comments welcome. Great forum. Thanks, and stay safe.