Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying used M3. FSD or EAP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After waiting for the damn CT, I can't wait any more as we need new vehicles. All are falling apart.

We need a gettin' around car (as well as something like a CT). I will buy a M3 - probably a CPO from Tesla.

I have used FSD a couple of times. How different is it from EAP?

Last month I tried FSD in the suburbs and it was pretty dang good. No chance to try EAP.

Seems like the price difference between a used M3 with EAP and FSD is about $3K.

How much are you paying? It has to be also compared to a new Tesla price with tax credit.

I got my slightly used low miles M3 with FSD last year and I'm very happy with it. It also came with AB, wheels, paint at no added cost. No way would I pay the $15k but the marginal markup at the time was worth it.

I think the 3k is "worth" the added utility compared to NOA (which doesn't offer much) especially since V11 is coming and the FSD neural network will work on the highways as well, and will eventually (if not already) be vastly superior to just AP/NOA.

Reactions: GSP
How much are you paying? It has to be also compared to a new Tesla price with tax credit.

I got my slightly used low miles M3 with FSD last year and I'm very happy with it. It also came with AB, wheels, paint at no added cost. No way would I pay the $15k but the marginal markup at the time was worth it.

I think the 3k is "worth" the added utility compared to NOA (which doesn't offer much) especially since V11 is coming and the FSD neural network will work on the highways as well, and will eventually (if not already) be vastly superior to just AP/NOA.
I don't qualify for the tax credit. The CPOs with FSD were down to 29K but have risen recently to around 34K. There are some higher meleage CPOs for less but I want a 2019 with some warranty left (in addition to the 1 year additional coverage CPOs get)

Reactions: GSP