Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to those of you getting VINs. I feel for you guys who are still waiting, mashing the refresh button.

But if it makes you feel any better, it's got to be nothing compared to when we were awaiting our VIN for the Model 3 we ordered after waiting in line the day they started taking reservations. The wait to be invited to configure our Model 3 and then the wait for our VIN were both absolutely brutal!

Just got my VIN and I'm in Los Angeles.

Forgive the repost, just posted in the other relevant thread.

- Ordered and profile completed 1/28/2021
- Accepted financing 2/2/2021
- Los Angeles, CA
- Long Range AWD
- Black exterior
- Black interior
- 20" Induction
- 7 seater
- Full Self-Driving

Reactions: Jemblue7my
I received a text this afternoon saying it was going to be a home delivery for me (again), which I'd rather do. I also got home delivery for my Model 3 in March of last year, and it was very convenient for me.

Right now my delivery is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, but I'm flexible with whatever date Tesla finalizes on. Saves me the time of having to grab the wife and kids and go down to the delivery center and pick up the car there. My delivery center is Buena Park and I live in Walnut.

After watching how everyone’s delivery dates seem to change bit by bit, I’m beginning to think there is a bit of mind manipulation going on. Yesterday I got a range of March 23-March 31; this morning it changed to March 15-March 31. And tonight? It changed again to March 15-29. OK, I’m not complaining that it was narrowed; happy as can be. And I think that’s the point. I mean, why would they make such a slight change?

Again, not complaining, but I guess it will keep me checking.