Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery yesterday In Santa Barbara. Car was flawless no serious issues.

Attachments

• FEF6F995-CECE-493F-9485-BDCADB859B97.jpeg
    FEF6F995-CECE-493F-9485-BDCADB859B97.jpeg
    548.1 KB · Views: 102
Well I just got my request for final payment! And the delivery date narrowed to March 16-22.

Can anyone tell me how soon they debit the bank account after you provide the bank info? I have to tansfer funds from an investment account and it may take a day or two. The last thing I want is to have them cancel because there are insufficient funds in the account. Trying to decide if I should give them the bank info right away or wait till the funds transfer is complete.

Thanks

Ordered on 3/01 Bay Area
-LR
-MSM
-Black Interior
-5 Seater
-Gemini Wheels
-No Hitch or FSD
-Picking up from Fremont Factory (live close by)

I have a VIN# of 148xxx and my delivery date is March 14 - March 19. No call yet from a SA, but looks like I should soon

Well I just got my request for final payment! And the delivery date narrowed to March 16-22.

Can anyone tell me how soon they debit the bank account after you provide the bank info? I have to tansfer funds from an investment account and it may take a day or two. The last thing I want is to have them cancel because there are insufficient funds in the account. Trying to decide if I should give them the bank info right away or wait till the funds transfer is complete.

They took my funds within 48 hours.

Ordered on 3/01 Bay Area
-LR
-MSM
-Black Interior
-5 Seater
-Gemini Wheels
-No Hitch or FSD
-Picking up from Fremont Factory (live close by)

I have a VIN# of 148xxx and my delivery date is March 14 - March 19. No call yet from a SA, but looks like I should soon
I ordered the exact same configuration as you, but on 03/10; also live in the Bay Area. My date is currently 03/16 - 03/29. No VIN though.
How long did it take before you were matched with a VIN?

After getting a VIN late Friday night, I was sent a link to schedule my delivery this next week. I recently got a new job and can’t really take off to go and get it during the week, which I let my SA know early so he could try I schedule it on a weekend. When the link only showed weekday times, I reached out to my SA and he was able to schedule a home delivery. Found this all out this morning and here’s my beautiful MY tonight which was just delivered!

Attachments

• DA07C274-142D-453F-9755-6665B81FCD11.jpeg
    DA07C274-142D-453F-9755-6665B81FCD11.jpeg
    770.7 KB · Views: 44
After getting a VIN late Friday night, I was sent a link to schedule my delivery this next week. I recently got a new job and can’t really take off to go and get it during the week, which I let my SA know early so he could try I schedule it on a weekend. When the link only showed weekday times, I reached out to my SA and he was able to schedule a home delivery. Found this all out this morning and here’s my beautiful MY tonight which was just delivered!
😍😍😍

Sleek!