Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Costa Mesa here, today was delivery day. so not only did they make me sign my trade title over with low ball offer, they can't sell me my Model 3 because of IT glitch. So now I don't have my trade in car and I don't have my Model 3. i waited in my new car for 5 hours hoping they would figure it out... no luck. They ubered me home. I'm car less... I have no words....
Omg how is this even legal?! What type of IT glitch?!

So.... I’m very frustrated with Tesla. I ordered 10/21 black on black performance model 3. At the end of the week AFTER my estimated delivery... still no VIN. Leaving on vacation on Monday.
Saw a few vehicles matching my EXACT trim on the inventory site for Fremont... called them to try and get a match and they told me those cars with VINs aren’t built yet and even though I don’t have a VIN mine should get built first. Spoke with the manager and asked if someone else could take my delivery for me as I was told when first purchasing the car. Told me that was illegal in California. Sooooo.... looks like I’m not getting my car before the end of the year folks :(