Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried calling... no one answering, that's why I just went to see what's going on in Carlsbad and I posted what they told me earlier in the thread. I just figured I should check in with my SA with a quick text just to see if he can check on my order, but probably not. :T and I feel like the showroom wouldn't know as well as the delivery center on what's going on with deliveries, otherwise I did think about stopping by there too... but I guess I'm just gonna let things be and see how it goes!

The Delivery centers can look at if your car is pre-prod , prod on in-transit
if in-transit they can ping and tell you where is it exactly.

My SA texted me back about the status of my car. And now it's the first time he used the word "Hope" it will be here by eoy.

But I do have a vin and a 31st appointment in Carlsbad.

My 30 Dec appointment at Carlsbad got moved to 31 Dec by, wait for it, a phone call. I'm a little encouraged though because they finally sent a MVPA and asked for the Dealer Funding Request (although I had already uploaded it).

Reactions: SMAlset
I think delivery center can ping the VIN to see where they are. At least I just received call from Buena Park DC that confirming again for tomorrow 3 PM delivery. I asked about the gentleman to check if the car is on the way and he pulled the system and told me car is on 5 freeway and should be at DC late tonight. Same thing as on 12/27 I called delivery center to have them checked the VIN and car's location when I received the VIN that day noon.

The Delivery centers can look at if your car is pre-prod , prod on in-transit
if in-transit they can ping and tell you where is it exactly.

well then... I don't know what to say. Cuz I totally haven't been dealing with my SA (not responding anyway) and the showroom - I went straight to the delivery center cuz I figured they'd know best. Not only do I not have a VIN or delivery date and he said that wasn't an issue, he showed me a graph to show me where my car supposedly was, and he said it looks promising for EOY. Uhh..... hm. I dunno what to say. If they really couldn't get the car to me by EOY aka it isn't even built yet or something... then... he could have just told me then and there... it's not like I was about to have a fit or blow up in their faces, I just was asking for info cuz I had no idea what was going on. =T

Just got this text,

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE - You are on track to receive one of the last Teslas built in 2019! We currently expect your Model 3 to be built Monday night and are planning for you to take delivery on 12/31 at the Tesla Factory (45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538) once it is produced. Details on more precise timing to come tomorrow. If you are unable to take delivery on 12/31, please reply JANUARY and we will plan your delivery for next month.

The f is this? I ordered my LR AWD FSD on 11/26, and VIN finally popped up 2 days ago. I was told I was getting my car 12/20, then 12/31 at Van Ness, and now just got this text:

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE - You are on track to receive one of the last Teslas built in 2019! We currently expect your Model 3 to be built Tuesday morning and are planning for you to take delivery on 12/31 at the Tesla Factory (45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538) once it is produced. Details on more precise timing to come tomorrow. If you are unable to take delivery on 12/31, please reply JANUARY and we will plan your delivery for next month.

So now I have to drive an hour to go pick up my car? Crunch crunch time.

Just got this text,

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE - You are on track to receive one of the last Teslas built in 2019! We currently expect your Model 3 to be built Monday night and are planning for you to take delivery on 12/31 at the Tesla Factory (45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538) once it is produced. Details on more precise timing to come tomorrow. If you are unable to take delivery on 12/31, please reply JANUARY and we will plan your delivery for next month.

Same Text

Just got this text,

Just got the same text except mine said car is being built Tuesday morning. Ordered SR+ on 10/31

The f is this? I ordered my LR AWD FSD on 11/26, and VIN finally popped up 2 days ago. I was told I was getting my car 12/20, then 12/31 at Van Ness, and now just got this text:

TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE - You are on track to receive one of the last Teslas built in 2019! We currently expect your Model 3 to be built Tuesday morning and are planning for you to take delivery on 12/31 at the Tesla Factory (45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538) once it is produced. Details on more precise timing to come tomorrow. If you are unable to take delivery on 12/31, please reply JANUARY and we will plan your delivery for next month.

So now I have to drive an hour to go pick up my car? Crunch crunch time.

I'd love to go to the Special Delivery Event if I was getting my car now. I do think Elon will be there as this is EoY is likely to cap a very good year for the company and put them in several consecutive positive cash flow quarters.

Tried calling... no one answering, that's why I just went to see what's going on in Carlsbad and I posted what they told me earlier in the thread. I just figured I should check in with my SA with a quick text just to see if he can check on my order, but probably not. :T and I feel like the showroom wouldn't know as well as the delivery center on what's going on with deliveries, otherwise I did think about stopping by there too... but I guess I'm just gonna let things be and see how it goes!

@VINNULLL So this mystery man supposedly spoke to you... to tell you your car may not come at EOY? Or what?
Yeah my SA said he wrote notes to say that I was informed of no delivery. Anyways I still haven’t received any text, call, email so technically I have zero idea what is going on

• Informative
Reactions: laketica
I'd love to go to the Special Delivery Event if I was getting my car now. I do think Elon will be there as this is EoY is likely to cap a very good year for the company and put them in several consecutive positive cash flow quarters.
I'm sorry, how is this a special delivery event? It sounds more like, "Come get your car and go."

This is what it shows on my Tesla page:
Delivery Appointment at
Dec. 31, 2019 at 08:00 PM

This means I'm gonna spend my NYE in Fremont to pickup my car, instead of at 1:30pm...instead of 12/20...

I saw your location. Were you always scheduled for a Fremont delivery? Also wondering if you're going to be able to make it there for this? BTW glad to see you should be getting it this year.
Yes, I had Fremont delivery scheduled from day 1. I considered Rocklin but I am in the East Bay a few times a month so figured why not. Yes, I am going to the event. Based on the text, I assume the specific time might change and it won't be 8pm, but we'll see. I am taking the whole day off to be prepared for whatever.