Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I FINALLY got a text to confirm delivery date on my order from 10/16. Picked this Friday since that seemed like the only time available. now just trying to rush with the 3rd party financing to get payment to them before my appt. Friday. :eek:
Worse case you can finance through tesla..I applied and got approved within minutes for a loan from Wells Fargo. No worries about paperwork or getting payment in time.

Just got off with the BS delivery rep from the Costa Mesa delivery center. They basically don't give a crap about when you ordered. "You'll just get it when you get it". FU man. I now have to cancel my plans because you have no idea wtf is going on between now and the 31st?

Just got off with the BS delivery rep from the Costa Mesa delivery center. They basically don't give a crap about when you ordered. "You'll just get it when you get it". FU man. I now have to cancel my plans because you have no idea wtf is going on between now and the 31st?
Same here- called Buena Park and got well everything looks good, just waiting on a vin.

im like yeah- since 10/8. I went to carmax twice, had to get approved for a loan twice, and at this rate. I might have to do these steps again. I’m so frustrated

Same here- called Buena Park and got well everything looks good, just waiting on a vin.

im like yeah- since 10/8. I went to carmax twice, had to get approved for a loan twice, and at this rate. I might have to do these steps again. I’m so frustrated

They pulled my credit 6 times. I sold my car to carvana when my SA promised me 1st or 2nd week of December. I've been ubering to and from work for 2 weeks now at a cost of 40 bucks a day.

Just spoke with someone in sales at Buena Park about not having a VIN or any idea of a delivery timeframe -- and that I and I'm sure others want to be able to make holiday plans. Was told sorry but there's nothing that can be done, and I could get a text at any time. And if I give them ANY sort of unavailability in my schedule, that my order will almost certainly be delayed until after January 1 and that I will lose the tax credit. How is this any sort of customer service?

WOW.