Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I woke up today to a text mentioning delivery of my SR+, white exterior, black interior with FSD, 18"wheels for Sunday 2pm at Fremont.

Just finished doing the last bit of payments and now comparing insurances. Might have to browse for other similar threads about Tesla insurance. Any pointers ?
Also can we pick some accessories during delivery at Fremont ?

I honestly don't know what MVPA is, but nothing stating MVPA has shown up on my portal. I do see the lending agreement (Tesla financed) has appeared.
Next step in process is just picking up the car. I'm excited :)

PS: ordered 11/24

I woke up today to a text mentioning delivery of my SR+, white exterior, black interior with FSD, 18"wheels for Sunday 2pm at Fremont.

Just finished doing the last bit of payments and now comparing insurances. Might have to browse for other similar threads about Tesla insurance. Any pointers ?

I honestly don't know what MVPA is, but nothing stating MVPA has shown up on my portal. I do see the lending agreement (Tesla financed) has appeared.

I think MVPA is Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement.

Reactions: joshi.varun91

This is so insane. Same exact car as me, I ordered 11/15, will be driving past the Fremont Factory tonite(LOL) and not a peep for me so far.

For a Tech company, they sure seem to be clueless about the internet and communication. Even if everyone gets there cars by year end, and if most of us get it in our "estimated Timeframe" just the "randomness" and lack of solid communication regarding delivery makes for a very stressful period of time and a bad taste in my mouth.

I am totally not talking about those people who ordered in September or early October and were quoted 2 weeks, and then in the next 2 weeks for 8 weeks until they got their car. As long as they get mine to me by 12/27 they hit the 4-6 week estimate, anyone ordering after me will have their estimate met(as long as it is offered for delivery this year)

Reactions: davidw76
I feel like I’m noticing that more NorCal orders are being filled and tbh no SoCal regardless of order date. I haven’t heard a thing from my SA and I’m scared to call her bc I feel as a 11/30 order I should just be patient.

Also worth noting: when checking the source on my iPhone (safari), it contained way more information (delivery center, loan info, insurance). Checking it on my desktop using chrome still shows the dreaded vin: null :(
Don’t feel bad. I’m sitting at a Oct 5th order and in the same boat as you. I can’t quite see the name on the back of the ship.....Titan.....yeah can’t make out the last two letters yet.

• Funny
Reactions: sslack18
This is so insane. Same exact car as me, I ordered 11/15, will be driving past the Fremont Factory tonite(LOL) and not a peep for me so far.

For a Tech company, they sure seem to be clueless about the internet and communication. Even if everyone gets there cars by year end, and if most of us get it in our "estimated Timeframe" just the "randomness" and lack of solid communication regarding delivery makes for a very stressful period of time and a bad taste in my mouth.

I am totally not talking about those people who ordered in September or early October and were quoted 2 weeks, and then in the next 2 weeks for 8 weeks until they got their car. As long as they get mine to me by 12/27 they hit the 4-6 week estimate, anyone ordering after me will have their estimate met(as long as it is offered for delivery this year)
It would be nice if you could start following your car when it was on the assembly line.

I believe you can pickup accessories, but check first. Here is a picture of the room at the Fremont delivery center where they house the chargers and jackets and other swag. The room is all the way back behind a wall from the check in desk

Tesla-swag.jpg

Going off on my post on the performance waiting room: I ordered white/white performance no fsd 10/14 to fremont factory and was told last week my order would not be delivered until 12/31 by a sales rep. I changed my delivery location to Costa Mesa last week, got vin in source yesterday and MVPA and the actual vin this morning along with delivery confirmation for this Sunday. So I guess Nor Cal peeps are gonna be last...