Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling all lowered SR+ owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking into a set of springs for my SR+ but can't seem to find too much feedback out there.

Most springs seem to be made for the LR RWD or Dual motor cars. All the examples on UP and TSportline sites show LR cars. The few that I have seen installed give the car quite a bit of reverse rake that the other variants don't have.

Are there any SR+ specific springs out there that give a nice even drop. Pics would be appreciated.

Here is my lowered SR+. I ended up using UP Moderate springs for the MR model, and I'm happy with it. The front end is ever so slightly higher than the rear, but I don't mind.

model3lowered1-jpg.410618

Bought them secondhand, didn't want to wait forever for UP to "develop" the SR springs.

Reactions: Pound
Here is my lowered SR+. I ended up using UP Moderate springs for the MR model, and I'm happy with it. The front end is ever so slightly higher than the rear, but I don't mind.

model3lowered1-jpg.410618

Bought them secondhand, didn't want to wait forever for UP to "develop" the SR springs.

Looks pretty good. I'd still like the rear to come up just a tad bit more. Someone needs to make a set of urethane "saggy butt" spacers for the rear that sit on top of the rubber isolators

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191019-194048_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20191019-194048_YouTube.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 90