Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I buy a HV battery replaced Model S from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you mean should you buy this one.

My opinion, the battery might be a refurbished one. That means the battery is older than the car. So probably less range, and might go bad not long after warranty is done.

If you got major discounts and know you will you will get rid of it before battery warranty is done, sure.

My opinion, the battery might be a refurbished one. That means the battery is older than the car. So probably less range, and might go bad not long after warranty is done.

If you got major discounts and know you will you will get rid of it before battery warranty is done, sure.
Really appreciate your advice!

Just got confirmed from Tesla, they said it is a brand new battery. I think it should be a good deal.