Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone confirm that this car has FSD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this question has been asked many times, but the answer seems to change, depending on the software version (not surprisingly). Anyway, I'm considering buying a used Tesla from a dealer, and I believe it has FSD, but want to confirm. Thanks! Below is the screen shot:

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 12.41.38 PM.png

Covered here and a few other palces

But you need to look at the software screen I think to tell.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I know this question has been asked many times, but the answer seems to change, depending on the software version (not surprisingly). Anyway, I'm considering buying a used Tesla from a dealer, and I believe it has FSD, but want to confirm. Thanks! Below is the screen shot:

View attachment 993921

That picture is like having an HBO cable box but it doesn't say how watching it is paid: Free, monthly, how much?

If you would look further down on the first screen, look for:

"Full Self Driving Capability
Included package"

64781236-4b8c-401d-949b-f48be49f397b-jpeg.715135

Thanks everyone. This is the software screen. It doesn't say "included package", so is it safe to say it's not included?
Not necessarily. It should say what you have on that screen whether or not you have FSD.

I remember another thread where the AP information was missing from that screen, as it is in your screenshot. I don't recall what the resolution was, and I can't find that thread. Try rebooting, and I'll keep looking to see if I can find the other thread.

Thanks everyone. This is the software screen. It doesn't say "included package", so is it safe to say it's not included?
View attachment 993937
Correct! FSD has not been paid for this car.

It has the hardware but the software was not bought.

It needs to have the 2 lines after the "Additional Vehicle Information":

Included package"

Reactions: dsm363
Correct! FSD has not been paid for this car.

It has the hardware but the software was not bought.

It needs to have the 2 lines after the "Additional Vehicle Information":

Included package"
I thought that something appears in that spot whether you have basic AP, EAP, or FSD, but maybe I'm wrong. Can someone with basic AP confirm?

I have EAP in one of my cars and it says

Enhanced Autopilot
Included package

My other car has FSD.

View attachment 993937

The thing that sticks out to me is "your car software is up to date as of Jan 24th 3:22pm". That means to be that either:

1. The picture that whomever is sharing with you about the car is very old (several months), or
2. The car has specifically not been connected online for months, for "some reason".

When I just checked my own FSD Beta enabled 2018 model 3 Performance in my garage just now, the date that is in the "your car software is up to date as of XXXXX" in your screenshot, is "Nov 26th 8:23am".

My car also has "Full self driving capability, included package" as described by @Tam

So, either the picture is old, or the car has not been connected for months, for some reason... either because the dealer has had it for months (which would be a red flag to me) or it wasnt connected by the previous owner for months (which would also be a red flag to me, but may not be for others).

View attachment 993921
What does the dealer say when you ask them? Make sure it's in the sales agreement too.

The thing that sticks out to me is "your car software is up to date as of Jan 24th 3:22pm". That means to be that either:

1. The picture that whomever is sharing with you about the car is very old (several months), or
2. The car has specifically not been connected online for months, for "some reason".

When I just checked my own FSD Beta enabled 2018 model 3 Performance in my garage just now, the date that is in the "your car software is up to date as of XXXXX" in your screenshot, is "Nov 26th 8:23am".

My car also has "Full self driving capability, included package" as described by @Tam

So, either the picture is old, or the car has not been connected for months, for some reason... either because the dealer has had it for months (which would be a red flag to me) or it wasnt connected by the previous owner for months (which would also be a red flag to me, but may not be for others).
I noticed that too, and thought it was odd, but thought it had to do with some optional software component (I don't have a Tesla....yet).

Hello, my problem may be related to this: I am a novice who wants to buy a used Tesla. The one I am interested in mentions in the screen software "Full Self Driving Capability - package included" but also "Autopilot computer: 2.5 computer". After reading many posts, I think this car should have the paid FSD.
But what surprises me is that line "Autopilot computer: 2.5 computer" as FSD askes a “3.0 computer”… Does this mean that I can (after purchasing) make an appointment with an SC for a free upgrade as this is included in the FSD-package? Language of the screenshot is dutch ;)

Attachments

• 2024-01-16_110918.jpg
    2024-01-16_110918.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 32