TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Can someone show me what Free Unlimited supercharging looks like online in a Model 3 account ?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Tes La Ferrari, May 22, 2019.

1. Tes La Ferrari

Would appreciate a screenshot.

I'm also wondering where in Tesla account it shows that a car has EAP, FSD & Free Supercharging (though it might not transfer over)

I'm looking at a pre-owned 3 and want to verify that these options exist and have not been refunded for the $5k refund that was offered by Tesla.

I notice the account shows differently than on my S.

Any help / screenshots of what to look for are appreciated.

2. astrowunder

astrowunder Member

Here you go lol. For a couple of months it showed correctly free unlimited supercharging but it's since reverted back to this- which is what it showed when I first got the car. I do have FUSC and it still is working properly last time I supercharged a few weeks back. ppu.jpg

3. astrowunder

astrowunder Member

Ah- one thing though- pretty sure FUSC is not transferable on any Model 3's.

4. RandyS

RandyS Fan of Elon

Here's what my August 2018 Performance Model 3 Screen looks like with free Supercharging...

Attached Files:

5. Tes La Ferrari

Cool thanks @RandyS.

After you log in and go to the manage tab - how would I get to the screen that shows exactly what you posted ?

6. Tes La Ferrari

Did you opt to get the refund that was offered ($5k to give up FUSC)?

7. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

"View Details"

8. Tes La Ferrari

Thanks @brianman