Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if Tesla (your advisor, someone at the SC etc) is able to tell you if your car is on a truck heading north? I have a LR delivery appointment this coming Thursday (EoQ by a hair!)

This week the SC was able to tell me my car was done and sitting on the lot in Fremont. Whether or not it gets here just depends on if they have enough cars on the lot ready to go to fill a truck heading this way.

Although they were able to tell me the car is made and awaiting shipment, they said they won’t know any more until it arrives here. Which seems odd. You know it’s done but can’t find out if it’s shipped?

Anybody been able to get info about transport confirmation? Thanks everyone.

Does anyone know if Tesla (your advisor, someone at the SC etc) is able to tell you if your car is on a truck heading north? I have a LR delivery appointment this coming Thursday (EoQ by a hair!)

This week the SC was able to tell me my car was done and sitting on the lot in Fremont. Whether or not it gets here just depends on if they have enough cars on the lot ready to go to fill a truck heading this way.

Although they were able to tell me the car is made and awaiting shipment, they said they won’t know any more until it arrives here. Which seems odd. You know it’s done but can’t find out if it’s shipped?

We have the same SA I’m guessing. I don’t have a VIN or “confirmed” delivery date yet but an EDD of wed/thurs. I spoke to SA two days before the updated EDD and she couldn’t tell me anything until I got a VIN.
I assume you have a VIN already?

Model X spotted in Vaughan SC. Non plaid

Attachments

• C288C0A9-1D70-400E-BDB0-793F516E5866.jpeg
    C288C0A9-1D70-400E-BDB0-793F516E5866.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 36FBD503-0FBD-4EA3-A763-354A5590DC4F.jpeg
    36FBD503-0FBD-4EA3-A763-354A5590DC4F.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 76
  • D2FF0689-F957-41A5-93B1-94355C02F734.jpeg
    D2FF0689-F957-41A5-93B1-94355C02F734.jpeg
    594.1 KB · Views: 71

Last September we shipped my wife's X by rail back to Toronto after a nice road trip while we flew back. It took about a week to get the car loaded on the train, and we could see the car via our app before it was loaded. We got notified that the car began it's journey east, but our app saw the car stuck in Vancouver. We started to get worried about battery draining, etc., but was surprised when about a week later my app notified me the driver's window was left open. I checked it's location and was surprised to see it was in Scarborough!

After some research, discovered that Teslas only update their GPS location if the wheels are turning!

That may explain why they can't tell you where your car is.

Reactions: Vawlkus
We have the same SA I’m guessing. I don’t have a VIN or “confirmed” delivery date yet but an EDD of wed/thurs. I spoke to SA two days before the updated EDD and she couldn’t tell me anything until I got a VIN.
I assume you have a VIN already?
Yes. VIN and a delivery date and time next Thursday. There’s been one MSLR delivered at Calgary SC so far. Was confirmed to he the first refresh in AB.
Hopefully the EoQ push means there are a bunch of cars they want to get on trucks…

Yes. VIN and a delivery date and time next Thursday. There’s been one MSLR delivered at Calgary SC so far. Was confirmed to he the first refresh in AB.
Hopefully the EoQ push means there are a bunch of cars they want to get on trucks…
Saw a white MSLR in the delivery bay when I was at the Calgary service centre a few days ago. Hopefully many more to come. We are waiting on an S and an X. Would be nice to get one of them before the Trudeau tax takes effect in January.

Reactions: Bitjockey