Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else's account page down?
Maybe all the refreshing we do is weighing down the server. lol
mine down too
1620327233494.png

My apologies if it was covered earlier in this thread, but i have a question. I placed an order on monday, but it still shows estimated delivery 6-9 weeks on my page. How long till it gives me an actual date range?
Still showing 6-9 weeks from order... They said this is normal.
Meanwhile, everyone and their dog has a date range.
I'm just overthinking things... right? 🤔

Reactions: JSB485
Hopefully my final pre-delivery update for you guys: Well, Tesla is officially closed today so hopefully my delivery tomorrow stands. Turns out, that due to the scratches that happened in transit, they deducted $1600 from my purchase price! Sounds too good to be true, but my SA ensured me that after service the car would be as good as new. If waiting 2 extra days means $1600 back in my pocket, I will take it.

Wish me luck tomorrow! Hopefully I am driving away in my new m3!

So just heard back from my SA - car is back from Service tomorrow and pick up on Saturday.

Will update you all then. Although another set back wouldn't surprise me - I would be crushed lo

Hopefully my final pre-delivery update for you guys: Well, Tesla is officially closed today so hopefully my delivery tomorrow stands. Turns out, that due to the scratches that happened in transit, they deducted $1600 from my purchase price! Sounds too good to be true, but my SA ensured me that after service the car would be as good as new. If waiting 2 extra days means $1600 back in my pocket, I will take it.

I ordered a sr+ the same day you did. Just be happy your car is in the country let alone made lol good luck tomorrow!

Good luck! So excited for you!