Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jeepers. Mine Went from May-Jun, to June 2-22, to June 11-30, and now it's blank. Though, my SA told me yesterday to expect it before June, o_O
I called my SA yesterday and he said Tesla changed their process and he can't really check the build date etc. Tesla will just send a text when my car is shipped from US. Not sure if this is true or not (I'm in Toronto). Anyone else hear the same?

I called my SA yesterday and he said Tesla changed their process and he can't really check the build date etc. Tesla will just send a text when my car is shipped from US. Not sure if this is true or not (I'm in Toronto). Anyone else hear the same?
This is what I received from my advisor when I emailed him after my estimate changed to just "June":

"I believe Tesla has now given customers the same visibility to delivery dates as employees, so I am seeing the same delivery window you are. There is a high demand for our vehicles, especially the Model 3 but I anticipate it arriving by Mid to late June."

This is what I received from my advisor when I emailed him after my estimate changed to just "June":

"I believe Tesla has now given customers the same visibility to delivery dates as employees, so I am seeing the same delivery window you are. There is a high demand for our vehicles, especially the Model 3 but I anticipate it arriving by Mid to late June."
K I don't feel lied to now lol. Thanks man. Damn this wait feels like it's taking forever.

Jeepers. Mine Went from May-Jun, to June 2-22, to June 11-30, and now it's blank. Though, my SA told me yesterday to expect it before June, o_O
sorry when did you order?
I was April 22!!! Hopefully we are on the same shipment, with a slight stop in Toronto first......Let us know. I gotta keep my kms down on the trade-in, so hopefully the weather improves so I can start using the motorcycle. Don't wanna loose too much off the trade-in

sorry when did you order?

I was April 22!!! Hopefully we are on the same shipment, with a slight stop in Toronto first......Let us know. I gotta keep my kms down on the trade-in, so hopefully the weather improves so I can start using the motorcycle. Don't wanna loose too much off the trade-in

Will do! I pre-emptively sold my car so I will be eagerly waiting LOL

Reactions: JSB485