Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

Fvmg92

Oct 12, 2020
Kitchener
Bad day for me :(
  • Delivery date: June
  • Previous delivery dates: May 27 - June 13, May 26 - June 13, May 25 - June 13, May 24 - June 13, May 21 - June 10, May 25 - June 14
I was expecting June to be honest, but I had hope for those delivery dates.

Double T

May 4, 2021
Toronto
  • Previous delivery dates: May 27 - June 13, May 26 - June 13, May 25 - June 13, May 24 - June 13, May 21 - June 10, May 25 - June 14
My dates flip all over the place too. When did you order?

Double T

May 4, 2021
Toronto

amohamed

Apr 20, 2021
Toronto
so from what I was thinking was:

Full front end PPF (full hood, fenders, and bumpers, mirrors), rocker panels, and luggage strip. And I think most companies added Ceramic coating only on the ppf. I haven't seen a best recommendation yet so trying to get the most value. For something like this I have seen the cost around $2500.

Reactions: savicbo

Double T

May 4, 2021
Toronto
so from what I was thinking was:

Full front end PPF (full hood, fenders, and bumpers, mirrors), rocker panels, and luggage strip. And I think most companies added Ceramic coating only on the ppf. I haven't seen a best recommendation yet so trying to get the most value. For something like this I have seen the cost around $2500.
Probably worth it if you do a lot of highway driving

savicbo

Apr 9, 2021
Cambridge
Mine just change from an actual timeframe to 1-13 weeks... anyone else?
Luckily not (for now). In fact, unlike a few other reports here, my delivery window end date moved ahead by one day to June 17. Saw June 12 last night but assuming that's just the nightly weirdness that seems to happen.
To save anyone having to search for the original post, here's a repost of the order info: April 7 order date, estimated delivery May 29 - June 18 (now June 17). Kitchener, Ontario delivery location. M3 LR, white on black interior, no FSD

savicbo

Apr 9, 2021
Cambridge
That's unfortunate indeed, so it just says 'June' now?

sonrantos

Apr 21, 2021
Surrey, BC
I just got an update from my SA. I emailed him asking if he has any news. Unfortunately, he has no update on delivery or VIN or build date. He said he's not expecting to know much for another month. So it looks like my delivery window of June 8-28 is fairly accurate. Probably looking at mid to late June which makes me sad and more excited!

Reactions: cyberry

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC