Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
congrats! When was your order date? Mine got pushed up too... but not that far!
Congrats to you too! Hopefully that's light from end of the tunnel. I ordered mine on March 30. Drove by the still under renovation flag ship service/ delivery center in Langley today, can see a lot of Tesla's on the lot! Maybe it is true that, because Gigashanghai is now making cars for Europe and Asia, Fremont can produce more for North America. Us from the west coast don't need to wait for the last batch of car anymore?

Congrats to you too! Hopefully that's light from end of the tunnel. I ordered mine on March 30. Drove by the still under renovation flag ship service/ delivery center in Langley today, can see a lot of Tesla's on the lot! Maybe it is true that, because Gigashanghai is now making cars for Europe and Asia, Fremont can produce more for North America. Us from the west coast don't need to wait for the last batch of car anymore?
wow I am march 25th and moved up to May 16th! Very happy about that but hopefully i get one more bump! I can't wait

Figured I’d post my order details in case someone is in the same situation:
M3 Long Range white on black
Order on April 9th (approved same day)
Current Delivery Date is May 25 - June 14

Any new order waiting for delivery in Montreal area?

Figured I’d post my order details in case someone is in the same situation:
M3 Long Range white on black
Order on April 9th (approved same day)
Current Delivery Date is May 25 - June 14

Any new order waiting for delivery in Montreal area?
I have almost the same dates for my M3P in Ottawa. Mine is May 26-June 15. Maybe they go through MTL and take an extra day to get here.

M3 SR+ white on white, ordered March 25th in Ottawa. Delivery estimate has changed multiple times but today says May10th- June 18th. All those in Ottawa let's keep posting updates as I'm sure we are all excited