Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like there's a MSM/Black M3P in Toronto Inventory too.
1615737872954.png

Editing to say that there's 2 Available M3P's in Ottawa and 1 in Montreal
Ottawa has a White/White and a Black/Black
Montreal has MSM/Black

Last edited:
Looks like there's a MSM/Black M3P in Toronto Inventory too.
View attachment 644339

Editing to say that there's 2 Available M3P's in Ottawa and 1 in Montreal
Ottawa has a White/White and a Black/Black
Montreal has MSM/Black
I wonder whether they are storing the cars indoors. Apparently, the summer-only tires on the M3P can sustain damage from use or even storage in below freezing temperatures. In Quebec, it would be illegal to drive away on their tires right now (or any stock Tesla tires, for that matter).

I wonder whether they are storing the cars indoors. Apparently, the summer-only tires on the M3P can sustain damage from use or even storage in below freezing temperatures. In Quebec, it would be illegal to drive away on their tires right now (or any stock Tesla tires, for that matter).
I don't know why they haven't done that regulation here in Ontario yet. Nobody should be driving on Summer tires in the winter, it puts everyone else at risk. That being said, what exactly is the regulation in Quebec? Is it dates or temperatures for winter tires?

I don't know why they haven't done that regulation here in Ontario yet. Nobody should be driving on Summer tires in the winter, it puts everyone else at risk. That being said, what exactly is the regulation in Quebec? Is it dates or temperatures for winter tires?
Winter tires (Mountain and snowflake symbol) are mandatory between December 1st and March 15th on all vehicles registered in Quebec. So legally, the summer tires are good to go as of Tuesday.

In Quebec you can drive out of the dealership for a maximum of 7 days with all-seasons/summer tires during winter, in order to go have a tire change, but I wouldn't want to be caught driving with summer tires on a snowy day!

Just checked back on the Tesla site today, it is now showing June as the timeframe for delivery for new orders. I guess all the current production is spoken for. I guess I can place my order soon, I was targeting the May/June timeframe for delivery.
I just ordered March 23rd and my estimated pickup date is June 7th at 2pm. So expect this timeframe for the next shipment. At least to the Lawrence location

I just ordered March 23rd and my estimated pickup date is June 7th at 2pm. So expect this timeframe for the next shipment. At least to the Lawrence location
They've already given you a delivery date? I didn't think that happened until a VIN was assigned. Which version have you order? My March 26th order still has an estimate of May 22nd-June 11th. This is for delivery at the new Ottawa location in Barrhaven.

They've already given you a delivery date? I didn't think that happened until a VIN was assigned. Which version have you order? My March 26th order still has an estimate of May 22nd-June 11th. This is for delivery at the new Ottawa location in Barrhaven.
We ordered the same car same car at the same location on the 23 March 21. The anticipated delivery is late May early June based upon an email from our sale's representative. Not sure why I can see the same info on our account page. (?)

We ordered the same car same car at the same location on the 23 March 21. The anticipated delivery is late May early June based upon an email from our sale's representative. Not sure why I can see the same info on our account page. (?)
Have you completed the payment selection or credit application. Unless you select cash, loan or lease, I don't think you'll get a date range in the account. I think they want everything up front except for proof of insurance, which is impossible without a VIN.

Have you completed the payment selection or credit application. Unless you select cash, loan or lease, I don't think you'll get a date range in the account. I think they want everything up front except for proof of insurance, which is impossible without a VIN.
Thanks for the thoughts, it shows my trade, remaining amount and that my next action is insurance upload. I did originally order a white with black interior as they had an in stock car but I switched a few days before delivery to a the white interior. My Order Agreement does show the white interior.

Thanks for the thoughts, it shows my trade, remaining amount and that my next action is insurance upload. I did originally order a white with black interior as they had an in stock car but I switched a few days before delivery to a the white interior. My Order Agreement does show the white interior.
Looks like we're pretty much at the same point. The amount page is not the most reliable. I just tried to long in to take a screenshot of my estimate dates, and my order doesn't even show up in my Tesla Account anymore. I'm sure it'll shop up again at some point.