Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1619293437738.png

Just checked my account and saw my May 08-May 25 date switched to this.... Called my SA to ensure my car was still coming on May 16th and they told me it is actually being built on Tuesday the 27th, and will be here May 11th! My original date was June 03 so 2 big move ups. Fingers crossed it holds.......

Reactions: mahagala
View attachment 656657

Just checked my account and saw my May 08-May 25 date switched to this.... Called my SA to ensure my car was still coming on May 16th and they told me it is actually being built on Tuesday the 27th, and will be here May 11th! My original date was June 03 so 2 big move ups. Fingers crossed it holds.......
Mine did that yesterday but then switched to 2 days later today. Fingers crossed for you

Mine moved from May20-June 10th yesterday back to May 26-June 15th today, which is the estimate that has been shown most of the time since I placed the order.

It would be nice if it comes before mid-June, but I was not expecting it until the end of June quite frankly. The M3Ps all arrived int he last two weeks of March in the last quarter.

Just talked to my service Rep on the phone, he is saying that the delivery date under my account means nothing. He's not too optimistic about a May delivery. He said I will be receiving a text when my car is being build, another text when it's on the delivering truck. And lastly, a VIN once the computer matched my build. So keep on waiting guys.

Just got an update from my SA as well...my car is scheduled to be built on May 18th with a tentative delivery on June 1st.

I also inquired about the possibility of changing to Performance (different topic lol) but that will definitely have a huge impact on delivery date...

Ugh that is annoying. My advisor was able to give me a more detailed date. Hoping you get yours sooner!!

Awesome! That means the estimated delivery date is real and your advisor doesn't know his job very well. Lol
Exactly. He even told me that they probably going to fill the California market before Canadian too. Anyways, hope they didn't made a mistake. Been a rollercoaster ride the last week or so, lol.

Just got an update from my SA as well...my car is scheduled to be built on May 18th with a tentative delivery on June 1st.

I also inquired about the possibility of changing to Performance (different topic lol) but that will definitely have a huge impact on delivery date...
can confirm trying to make a change will delay significantly. I decided not to