Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine has changed to 15th June to 30th June. Narrowest and latest window yet since I ordered on April 11th
Mine too, as of this morning. Was June 11-30 yesterday, now June 16-30. I believe I ordered April 22. I'm getting the feeling this is a kinda a troll job and one day, before the date stated, we'll all get a surprise text. "Under Promise, over deliver"

Mine too, as of this morning. Was June 11-30 yesterday, now June 16-30. I believe I ordered April 22. I'm getting the feeling this is a kinda a troll job and one day, before the date stated, we'll all get a surprise text. "Under Promise, over deliver"
Lol yep. I think it’s been mentioned before, but if this were a legacy manufacturer we wouldn’t be paying as much attention to the dates, or at least I wouldn’t!

March 25 officially taking delivery tomorrow (6th) a whole month early. I seem to be the only one. I have a feelin this is too good to be true.
Congrats. I placed mine on March 26 and it's moved a ton of times. Now May 26 to June 10.
I'm in Toronto too. Would love to hear about your pickup experience if you don't mind, especially in terms of how the car is i.e. any gaps etc.

March 25 officially taking delivery tomorrow (6th) a whole month early. I seem to be the only one. I have a feelin this is too good to be true.
Congrats! You have a SR+ coming right? Once you get it home and relax you should check the driver door sticker for curb weight, and if the charging meter has the 90% daily vs 100% trip, or no limit, to see if all these Canadian LFE battery rumors are true! I think you will be one of the first to get a new batch SR+ on here.

Reactions: Ecmiyake
100% I will report back here with pictures.

Idk why but I am nervous for delivery. Hope nothing is wrong with the car
I had the same feeling last Monday when I received the text from Tesla to schedule a delivery, I kept on thinking if the car is one of those badly build ones that someone rejected in March, and it just made its way out from the repair shop, lol. I couldn't take delivery, now I'm put on hold until end of June. Looking forward to find out from you the condition of the car and it's weight as well.