Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I decided to change my order to a Performance. The new order was placed yesterday (April 29). SA told me that they recently had some internal discussions and are advising all the clients to follow the dates on the Tesla account.
My new delivery window is June 1st - June 18th
The dates changed on my account again today. Now it shows May 24 - June 13…

My dates just moved back to the right to the same dates I’ve had before yesterday! June 8-28! :(
Similar here... Now May 24th to June 13th. Nevermind that May 24 is a stat holiday and the delivery centre will be closed, lol. Tesla can play musical chairs with its estimates as much as it wants, based on how Q1 deliveries rolled out, I'm not expecting my car before the week of June 21st.

thanks @sonrantos and @amohamed !

Tryin to keep a positive mind set. To be honest, if Tesla truly is cracking down on delivery quality problems, then its a good thing. Its better they get the cars pristine than let faulty cars off the lot... which they have done in the past.
Agree. If they do more quality checks then they can be better than they are now. EV's are the future and as more vendors join the game this will be the differentiating factor.

Reactions: JSB485
Tryin to keep a positive mind set. To be honest, if Tesla truly is cracking down on delivery quality problems, then its a good thing. Its better they get the cars pristine than let faulty cars off the lot... which they have done in the past.
I think it's a volume and timing thing. At this time, they are not delivering many cars, and the end of the quarter is weeks almost two months away, so the service centres can take their time to correct minor defects before delivery. Once we start hitting the last few weeks of June and they are pushing through 50+ cars per day, they don't have time to get them fixed and delivered before the end of the quarter, so out the door they go with minimal inspection.

I think it's a volume and timing thing. At this time, they are not delivering many cars, and the end of the quarter is weeks almost two months away, so the service centres can take their time to correct minor defects before delivery. Once we start hitting the last few weeks of June and they are pushing through 50+ cars per day, they don't have time to get them fixed and delivered before the end of the quarter, so out the door they go with minimal inspection.
this is a good point also. hopefully they addressed their service capacity to account for an influx of cars. i think most people would rather wait a few days than have a flaw