Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Delivery date: June 04 - June 21
  • Previous delivery dates: June 03 - June 21, June 02 - June 21, June 01 - June 21, May 29 - June 13, June, May 27 - June 13, May 26 - June 13, May 25 - June 13, May 24 - June 13, May 21 - June 10, May 25 - June 14
It keeps narrowing the window, but I have a feeling that I will receive it in the June 21st week.

Quick question to those who booked their tesla with financing, I know the financing expires every month, will tesla take care of it on their own and just send us the new terms of financing or is there anything on our side that needs to be completed.
The approval is valid for 90 days. If more than 30 days has elapsed between approval and delivery, the rate may change however.

Reactions: azashabab
  • Previous delivery dates: June 03 - June 21, June 02 - June 21, June 01 - June 21, May 29 - June 13, June, May 27 - June 13, May 26 - June 13, May 25 - June 13, May 24 - June 13, May 21 - June 10, May 25 - June 14
It keeps narrowing the window, but I have a feeling that I will receive it in the June 21st week.
I have June 7 - 27 now, and if I had to make a guess, I'd say he 26th :). Exact same car as yours, ordered a few weeks later. Ironically, the reason that I waited to order is because that exact car was in inventory in Ottawa in March, but I didn't want until May/June so I waited until it was sold to place my order.

Reactions: Fvmg92
I have the same exact dates as you. Just got a text from Tesla inviting me to an owners online workshop in preparation for my delivery. That’s a step in the right direction!

That’s a crazy long time! Performance? I ordered Mar 25. Not far off
Yes, Performance.

I just talked to my advisor:

"Hi Fernando,

From the back end, your Tesla order looks all ready and set to go.

Some website updates have been occurring as of late, perhaps that is why the account looks off for now.

I’ll be in touch shortly once we get a VIN match about Delivery timeline."

Reactions: JSB485
Getting this again today. I'm starting to wonder if our estimates are going to be wrong, and the cars are going to be released in a bunch in early June. That's purely speculation on my part.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521_160220.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_160220.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 47
Getting this again today. I'm starting to wonder if our estimates are going to be wrong, and the cars are going to be released in a bunch in early June. That's purely speculation on my part.
I just spoke to my SA, he said don’t rely on the website estimated, they have some technical issues lately and the delivery date is actually not accurate, pretty much ppl who ordered in April, they will likely getting their car by end of June, mines just ordered mid May, pretty much will expect to be in late July or Aug.

Yes, Performance.

I just talked to my advisor:

"Hi Fernando,

From the back end, your Tesla order looks all ready and set to go.

Some website updates have been occurring as of late, perhaps that is why the account looks off for now.

I’ll be in touch shortly once we get a VIN match about Delivery timeline."
Haha Define ‘shortly’ next week?! I hope soon for you!