Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my delivery date just disappeared from the account page :(
M3P
White on Black
Order Date April 29th
Now it shows June 8 -June 28

This is the furthest window I have seen on my account since the order was placed. My SA kept saying ‘worst case scenario’ would be a end of June delivery. Given all the delays everyone is facing, end of June is the most likely scenario now.

Hi Guys, Just wondering how many of us ordered our tesla in March, April 2021 and who have received them. It will give us a clear picture of waiting time. Do mention your location and trim level as well.

Here is my summary:
M3SR+, Midnight silver, no FSD
18-inch aero wheels
Montreal
order date - 9th May
estimation - 5-12 weeks from date of ordered

Hi Guys, Just wondering how many of us ordered our tesla in March, April 2021 and who have received them. It will give us a clear picture of waiting time. Do mention your location and trim level as well.

Here is my summary:
18-inch aero wheels
Montreal
order date - 9th May
M3SR+, white, blk interior, no FSS
18” aero wheels
Toronto-Lawrence
Order date - Apr 9
Estimate- June 3-23

Here is my summary:
18-inch aero wheels
Montreal
order date - 9th May
M3 SR+ White/Black interior
18 inch wheels
Oakville
Order date March 25th
Estimated date: Jun 2-21

Here is my summary:
18-inch aero wheels
Montreal
order date - 9th May

M3SR+, White/White, no FSD.
18-inch aero wheels
Ottawa
Order date - April 19th
Estimated Delivery: I have no estimated delivery showing on my account at all.

I was just on a delivery zoom meeting with Tesla Montreal. The Rep leading the call pretty much confirmed the parts shortage. He implied that the VIN's should be coming in about a week. He also mentioned that the SA's generally receive the VIN a few days before they're updated on our accounts.
I heard something similar-ish from my SA (minus the parts shortage bit). I was told my SR+ is scheduled to be built later this week, and I should expect a VIN from her sometime next week when she forwards the bill of sale for insurance. She said I may or may not see the VIN on my account in that timeframe.

Here is my summary:
18-inch aero wheels
Montreal
order date - 9th May
M3LR, White/white, FSX
19" wheels
Toronto
March 5th
est June 1-12

M3LR, white / black, no FSD
18" wheels
Kitchener
May 4
No estimated delivery date. Was Aug 31-June 18 before it disappeared earlier this week.

Anyone else seeing a pattern where white interior and less common exterior colours seem to drive longer delivery dates based on. The short survey above?