Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You've been in this thread long enough, you know better lol good news for one doesnt necessarily mean good news for all. I will hope with you though
lol you are absolutely right. But hope is the only thing I've got going on right now. :p
With the dates changing daily or more than once a day and sometimes disappearing, rollercoaster of emotions is too much without my hope that one day in June (still hoping May but probably not) I will get my car.

Ordered on March 26th, SR+/white/black/18” aero. Hoping this is the case for me. Was on a pre-delivery zoom meeting last week and the Sales Manager did hint towards good news this week. Fingers crossed.
My SA just called and told me that she doesn't have a VIN yet but my car is ready and expect to pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday this week !!!!!

EDIT: My online date range says June 06-24. There is hope guys!

So I ended up stopping this morning while running errands. Lot is lot quite full now, more Ys than 3s. Almost all 3s are SR+. New cars were received, but as far as I can tell, none have been moved off the lot since I first went on Tuesday. A lot of them now have the protective plastics in the interior removed and look ready to go except for needing a wash. I guess they re all waiting for that required fix.
View attachment 665293
I was told by SA they are starting to deliver this week

Hey everyone! New here! Ordered a M3 SR+ White/Black on April 21st. The delivery date went from June 1 -28, to then May 28 - June 19 which was a surprise. But then it got bad, changed to June 8-28, then 9-29. Now it says 7-11 weeks from my order date. The anxiety is getting worse!

Hey everyone! New here! Ordered a M3 SR+ White/Black on April 21st. The delivery date went from June 1 -28, to then May 28 - June 19 which was a surprise. But then it got bad, changed to June 8-28, then 9-29. Now it says 7-11 weeks from my order date. The anxiety is getting worse!
Congrats on the car but more importantly, that’s the best screen name I’ve seen on here.

• Funny
Reactions: JSB485 and IanG
Its still between June 9th and July 7th. You'll most likely get it mid June or even first week of June. There saying M3s and Ys are generally getting bumped up a week from original delay

My SA just called and told me that she doesn't have a VIN yet but my car is ready and expect to pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday this week !!!!!

EDIT: My online date range says June 06-24. There is hope guys!
I haven't heard anything from my SA again after this phone call lmao.

Yesterday she told me on the phone that she will be getting my VIN later that night and she'll send me an email. Never got anything. I found it odd that she called just to "let me know" but without a VIN.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, I guess.

I haven't heard anything from my SA again after this phone call lmao.

Yesterday she told me on the phone that she will be getting my VIN later that night and she'll send me an email. Never got anything. I found it odd that she called just to "let me know" but without a VIN.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, I guess.
Please let us know!! I hope you have good news tomorrow.