Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any insight on deliveries in Edmonton, AB? I ordered a M3 SR+, white/black, no FSD on May 2nd. Delivery est. is June 9th - June 29th. Wondering if SR+ are made in China or Fremont factory. If made in china, then would radar still be included since "Tesla Vision" is coming from the Fremont factory and would it be LPF batteries? Heard some posts about LPF coming to Canada but haven't seen anyone in Canada receiving a SR+ with VIN LRW. Thanks in advance!

Anyone have any insight on deliveries in Edmonton, AB? I ordered a M3 SR+, white/black, no FSD on May 2nd. Delivery est. is June 9th - June 29th. Wondering if SR+ are made in China or Fremont factory. If made in china, then would radar still be included since "Tesla Vision" is coming from the Fremont factory and would it be LPF batteries? Heard some posts about LPF coming to Canada but haven't seen anyone in Canada receiving a SR+ with VIN LRW. Thanks in advance!
From what I've read online, China made cars are only delivered in Europe/Asia/Australia. All deliveries in North America are from Fremont.

Reactions: JSB485
SR+ Made at Fremont for the Canadian Market. Tesla Vision. No LFP batteries yet.

Reactions: JSB485
Ours will be manufactured in Fremont. China is mostly, if not purely for China.

I ordered the day after you for Edmonton, I am June 2-22 right now

Go to the address bar. In front of http, type

view-source:

Once in there use the find on page feature (depends on the device, if on pc use control+f) and look for 5YJ. All Fremont built cars use that as the first 3 characters of the VIN
I'm doing something wrong.......
bear with my ignorance, I do this in the address bar once I'm in the account page, under "Manage"?

Anybody with April orders beginning to receive VINs?
It has a lot more to do with what you ordered than when you ordered. Long Range Ys and SR+ 3s are going out first with many on the lots right now. I have not heard of any LR 3s and Performance 3/Y getting VINs yet. April/May SR+ orders are likely to get VINs before March Performance orders because of the sequence in which they are built.

• Informative
Reactions: savicbo
It has a lot more to do with what you ordered than when you ordered. Long Range Ys and SR+ 3s are going out first with many on the lots right now. I have not heard of any LR 3s and Performance 3/Y getting VINs yet. April/May SR+ orders are likely to get VINs before March Performance orders because of the sequence in which they are built.
Gotcha, I ordered a SR+ White/White on April 27 and i’m hoping for some good news in the next 2 weeks. This is the first car I’ve ever bought and I’m way too excited!!