Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Latest update on my Model 3 LR, Red/White, 18inch, FSD which I ordered on March 10, 2021. The delivery dates have been fluctuating between May 30 and June 30, the latest being June 30. However, today the dates are gone and it just says 1-14 weeks. WTF is happening?

Ordered my blue model 3 SR+ Apr.24. Delivery showing June 3-21.
Sold my car privately yesterday. It was a pain to deal to deal with no shows and had some scammers trying get my banking info. In the end it was worth it and got $5100 over Tesla trade in value!
Congrats! I decided to sell privately as well and have to agree, so many scams/no shows, but worth it in the end. $12400 above teslas offer.

Ordered my blue model 3 SR+ Apr.24. Delivery showing June 3-21.
Sold my car privately yesterday. It was a pain to deal to deal with no shows and had some scammers trying get my banking info. In the end it was worth it and got $5100 over Tesla trade in value!
Same config as you and almost the same date (june3-22). Edmonton or Calgary?
I am also going to sell privately because I wasn’t happy with Tesla’s offer. Not looking forward to it though.. did you just post it on Kijiji?

Same config as you and almost the same date (june3-22). Edmonton or Calgary?
I am also going to sell privately because I wasn’t happy with Tesla’s offer. Not looking forward to it though.. did you just post it on Kijiji?
Edmonton delivery. i spoke with sales advisor and said next step is will receive a text from Tesla with VIN. Once that happens car is on the way from California. From there the vehicle will be inspected in Calgary and they will contact me to arrange Edmonton delivery.
I used Kijiji and car was sold in 2 days. Be aware of scammers asking you to pay for a vehicle report on bogus website vin.enterprise.com. They are after your banking information.
Good luck and hopefully sells quickly without hassles!

Reactions: JSB485 and cyberry
Edmonton delivery. i spoke with sales advisor and said next step is will receive a text from Tesla with VIN. Once that happens car is on the way from California. From there the vehicle will be inspected in Calgary and they will contact me to arrange Edmonton delivery.
I used Kijiji and car was sold in 2 days. Be aware of scammers asking you to pay for a vehicle report on bogus website vin.enterprise.com. They are after your banking information.
Good luck and hopefully sells quickly without hassles!
Thanks for the tips! And hopefully we get our cars soon! 😎

Just ordered White SR+ in Montreal yesterday. Obviously no delivery date. I ordered one back in November and received it about a month later. Has the trend remained the same over the last few months, about a month for delivery from order date?
Not in the least. There's been people who ordered back in March that are just getting their VINs. And that's not even all of them. I've been waiting since April 20 and my SA told me it would be mid to late June.

We've just placed an order yesterday for our second Model 3 SR+. For the first one which we got in mid-2020, my wife and I were both on the loan application. For this one, the SA told me that we still will be qualified for both rebates (BC and Gov.) for a total of $8,000. I just need to make sure I put my wife's name first then my name (it was the other way around for our first M3). Is this statement accurate? Because at the time of the pickup/delivery for the first M3, the delivery person told us that by buying this car jointly, both of us can never get the $3K BC rebate anymore.

Picked up my car this afternoon. SR+/ White/Black/18”. Ordered on March 26. Delivery was seamless. Car was perfect. No option for heated steering wheel yet. My only complaint thus far is the lack of AM radio. Figured it wasn’t a big deal as I could listen on Tunein. Tried to listen to the hockey game and it was cutting out every 30-45 seconds. VERY annoying. Other than that, I love it.