Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car this afternoon. SR+/ White/Black/18”. Ordered on March 26. Delivery was seamless. Car was perfect. No option for heated steering wheel yet. My only complaint thus far is the lack of AM radio. Figured it wasn’t a big deal as I could listen on Tunein. Tried to listen to the hockey game and it was cutting out every 30-45 seconds. VERY annoying. Other than that, I love it.

Congrats :)!

Picked up my car this afternoon. SR+/ White/Black/18”. Ordered on March 26. Delivery was seamless. Car was perfect. No option for heated steering wheel yet. My only complaint thus far is the lack of AM radio. Figured it wasn’t a big deal as I could listen on Tunein. Tried to listen to the hockey game and it was cutting out every 30-45 seconds. VERY annoying. Other than that, I love it.
Amazing, congrats! The whole world wants to know: how is basic autopilot working for you? Lane keep, auto-follow?
And to a lesser degree: Did you receive PPF or mudflaps on your car? Tesla Model Y now comes standard with PPF and mud flaps [Update] - Drive Tesla Canada

Last edited:
Just ordered White SR+ in Montreal yesterday. Obviously no delivery date. I ordered one back in November and received it about a month later. Has the trend remained the same over the last few months, about a month for delivery from order date?

You might be lucky. White SR+ (especially with black interior) is the most common configuration in Canada. Tesla usually builds some extras for inventory sales, so you might be able to have one assigned to you. for delivery next month. For a LR or P, chances are far slimmer.

Reactions: Space_CowBoy
Amazing, congrats! The whole world wants to know: how is basic autopilot working for you? Lane keep, auto-follow?
And to a lesser degree: Did you receive PPF or mudflaps on your car? Tesla Model Y now comes standard with PPF and mud flaps [Update] - Drive Tesla Canada
The autopilot seems okay so far. Haven’t really driven much with it yet.
They installed front mud flaps, the back ones were uninstalled and in the trunk. I didn’t see any PPF but will check tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: savicbo
Hey everyone! New here! Ordered a M3 SR+ White/Black on April 21st. The delivery date went from June 1 -28, to then May 28 - June 19 which was a surprise. But then it got bad, changed to June 8-28, then 9-29. Now it says 7-11 weeks from my order date. The anxiety is getting worse!
Follow up to this!
Changed to June 14-30 this morning, but the date has since disappeared and says nothing. :(

Follow up to this!
Changed to June 14-30 this morning, but the date has since disappeared and says nothing. :(
I have the exact same order. Order date April 26th. My last delivery date was June 10-30 then dissapeared about 4 or 5 days now. I contacted my SA she said it appears my car is about to be built at the factory now and she would contact me as soon as she got a VIN and schedule my delivery.

Follow up to this!
I have the exact same order. Order date April 26th. My last delivery date was June 10-30 then dissapeared about 4 or 5 days now. I contacted my SA she said it appears my car is about to be built at the factory now and she would contact me as soon as she got a VIN and schedule my delivery.
Mine disappeared today as well. Good news, fingers crossed 🙂

Delivery, and the habs win.. greatest day ever?

• Funny
Reactions: savicbo
Ordered April 19th- M3 SR+ Midnight Silver. My last date prior to disappearing was June 3-23. Really hoping it’s time. The wait has been excruciating.
Ordered on the 14th of April.
SR+, Aero 18", Black Interior.
Last date was June 9th and now it also disappeared.
You two both have SR+ so yours is probably actually being built now. LR and P in Canada apparently gets built towards the end so looks like I’m gonna have to wait a little longer. The last month has been brutal. Lol

Here's my 2 cents on basic autopilot. My trip to work is about 15km all highway and I've used it maybe 2 or 3 times. It's definitely exciting when you first get it and you want to test its abilities. Where it did shine for me is when I took a road trip and had it on for about 90% of the time. I definitely felt less tired at the end of trip. The auto follow works great and you can adjust by how many car length you want to follow, absolutely no issues there. This works great for traffic also if you're lazy like me. Downside is that you will get cutoff often in traffic which is why I don't bother to turn it on since that causes the car brake abruptly sometimes. The lane keeping feature also works well, but I'll be honest, in curves I usually get ready to intervene in case the car can't keep up. However, it can handle most curves with no issues. I heard that with this latest batch of deliveries we are no longer receiving Radar so that might affect the performance of the system as a whole. I'm not a fan of having a single system, which is very sensitive to weather, be the primary control for autopilot. I think it's a poor move by Tesla and to the detriment of people buying cars right now including myself.

When it comes to the classic paint question. I did receive mud flaps with the car but didn't install them since I'm not a fan of the look plus they scrape the ground alot based on a loaner car Tesla gave me at one point. Full PPF is around 6k for the car in my neck of the woods. Personally I find that insane considering in a few years after the car gets some paint damage, I'd rather fork out the money for a new paint job and change the colour of the car while I'm at it. I did also see a video recently by a Tesla dealer in the UK who tested paint thickness on a 2021 M3 from Freemont(The ones we'll be getting), 2021 M3 from China and an earlier model M3. Tesla definitely has made some improvements to their paint process and there is a noticeable positive difference on the rocker panels for the 2021 M3s from either factory.

There's definitely more pros than cons with these cars. I definitely wouldn't be buying a second one if it wasn't the case.

Hope some of these answers are helpful and congrats on the purchase.

The VIN gods are not with me. After EDD disappeared late afternoon yesterday, I woke to see it’s now saying 7-10 weeks. It doesn’t say from order placed date like before, just 7-10 weeks. Does that mean 7-10 weeks from today? Or from order placed date like before? I just want my car! Lol.