Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered April 27th and this morning my dates changed to June 1st - 10th
Wife drove past the Richmond location and said the lots full of new 3s including 2 blue ones so hoping one is mine. Haven’t got a vin yet. Kinda hoping they don’t call me until Monday or Tuesday as I’m gonna have to fly home early from work.

blue LR
Black interior
19” sport rims
No AP

Ordered April 27th and this morning my dates changed to June 1st - 10th
Wife drove past the Richmond location and said the lots full of new 3s including 2 blue ones so hoping one is mine. Haven’t got a vin yet. Kinda hoping they don’t call me until Monday or Tuesday as I’m gonna have to fly home early from work.

blue LR
Black interior
19” sport rims
No AP
My dates changed to June 1 - 11 this morning but still no VIN.

Mine was showing 3-13 weeks all yesterday, this morning June 5-19. You ordered early enough that I’m sure you’ll hear something soon!
You are right, woke up this morning, had the vision agreement to accept and then bam, Estimated Delivery: June 01 - June 07
Getting it this week!

I called my insurance and they want the financing bank address before submitting insurance, I didn't find it on the Tesla website, I was offered financing with Scotia bank, any ideas?

• Love
Reactions: cyberry
Back to a date range for my M3P: June 12 - June 24.
Found the MVPA and vin this morning. Estimated delivery changed to June 1 - 7. So what now? Can I buy insurance now or could the vin still change? I tried calling the Ottawa store but no one answered, I had to leave a voicemail. Really hope it's already ready for pickup!
If you have an MVPA with a VIN on it, it's pretty much set. My broker told me I need the MVPA as well as the VIN to setup the coverage, because I have a depreciation waiver and they need to know the total amount paid for the car. Did you call the Carling or Barrhaven Ottawa location. All deliveries are being done in Barrhaven as far as I know. What model have you ordered?

I had to go to Barrhaven Best Buy this morning (managed to snag an Xbox Series X, which is even harder to get than a Tesla these days, lol!) so I stopped by the Tesla location. Lots of activity, looks like almost 20 cars were up font ready for delivery, and at least 3 clients in the delivery process. There were some cars in the back lot and near the service area being prepped and charged. Seems like there had been a significant turnover of cars compared to last Sunday.

Still more model Ys than 3s, and a really nice white/white Model Y performance on the back lot. Got my hopes up when I saw a white Tesla with a spoiler from afar (I have a M3P on order with the exact same colours), only to find out it was a Y when I got closer. More LR 3s are showing up. I saw 4-5 in the back. No M3P at all unfortunately.

A lot of cars in the back lot had stickers with May 17/18/19 build dates, so it looks like 10 day transit time from Fremont at most.

I am hoping the same. Lol. But I haven’t sold my car yet......
I am hoping the same. Lol. But I haven’t sold my car yet......
Checked this morning, went from June 9th - 29th to June 5th - 25th.

I ordered May 18th
SR+
White exterior - black interior
18" Aeros
No FSD

Pickup Surrey/Langley.

Do you think I'm going to get it in June?
I ordered the exact same from Surrey/Langley on May 22nd haha. Mine went to Jun 8 to Jun 28.
Was expecting to get lumped into Q3 but maybe we snuck in under the wire? Helps we ordered the most common options haha. I feel for everyone that’s been waiting months. I’m already refreshing hourly haha.

Did everyone upload an existing insurance slip? I’ve left this section incomplete because without a VIN I can’t insure the Tesla yet so I’m just wondering if it’s holding up the process. Still no VIN in the source code or anything about accepting the Tesla vision terms
That's what I did and it was accepted. Next step states they are drawing up the contracts. I was able to locate my VIN in the source code.

Same here. April 9 order, white / black interior SR+… as much as I tell myself I’m crazy for thinking it I keep feeling like I’m falling through the cracks :( lol
Update on my order. Got the request to accept Tesla Vision last night, which changed the delivery from 3-13 weeks to May 31-June 5. SA emailed me this morning with my pickup time, VIN, and Order Agreement. Pickup is June 4, at Lawrence.
SR+ white/black, 18” wheels, no FSD.
April 9 order date.
Super excited 😃

You are right, woke up this morning, had the vision agreement to accept and then bam, Estimated Delivery: June 01 - June 07
Getting it this week!

I called my insurance and they want the financing bank address before submitting insurance, I didn't find it on the Tesla website, I was offered financing with Scotia bank, any ideas?
You can find both VIN and creditor addresa in the source code :)