Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery Window just changed to June 12 - 19
Still no VIN
M3P
White on Black no FSD
Montreal
Order Date April 29th

No VIN updates and SA still says End of June delivery is the most likely scenario.

Delivery Window shows as June 11-27
Tesla Vision Update message appeared on the account with ‘Proceed with Delivery’ button. Delivery window now shows June 10-16 and still no VIN

Anything different for people waiting on M3 Performance?

Tesla Vision Update message appeared on the account with ‘Proceed with Delivery’ button. Delivery window now shows June 10-16 and still no VIN

Anything different for people waiting on M3 Performance?
Still no VIN for me or "Proceed to delivery" confirmation, but the delivery window is tightening up. Now June 13-24. I have not bothered my SA to ask, but I suspect that there is now a build date in the system since the delivery window is fairly tight.

That being said, I think that @Fvmg92 and @geetk and me are the only Canadian M3 Performance orders on the TMC forums, so the sample size is small. My car, ordered at the end of March, is identical to the one @Fvmg92 ordered.

EDIT: also found in another thread that @Syphher also received a VIN overnight, for an order placed on May 27th, no less! I guess I'm the odd one out now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSB485 and savicbo
This gives me hope that mine will pop up soon enough. You and I have same configurations and I've only seen US MSM VINs dropping the last couple days.
I hope you see some movement shortly! I would've actually been okay waiting a couple more weeks but I think I got lucky. When I ordered a couple of weeks ago I saw a new LR MSM/Black sitting on the lot. Knowing that not many people order LRs here, I suspect I may have got matched with that one. Especially considering how quickly it all happened.

I suspect your patience will be rewarded with a newer build.

Reactions: sonrantos
I ordered the exact same from Surrey/Langley on May 22nd haha. Mine went to Jun 8 to Jun 28.
Was expecting to get lumped into Q3 but maybe we snuck in under the wire? Helps we ordered the most common options haha. I feel for everyone that’s been waiting months. I’m already refreshing hourly haha

I ordered the exact same from Surrey/Langley on May 22nd haha. Mine went to Jun 8 to Jun 28.
Was expecting to get lumped into Q3 but maybe we snuck in under the wire? Helps we ordered the most common options haha. I feel for everyone that’s been waiting months. I’m already refreshing hourly haha

Mine went back to June 8th today

First time poster, thought I’d help instead of creeping. Had 3-13 weeks from delivery like many on here. Just got a notice to accept Tesla Vision. Once I did it got updated to May 31-June 5. Fingers crossed. Will update.

Ordered April 23 Vaughan. M3SR+ White exterior, black interior, no fsd, 18” aero.
VIN provided and June 4th pickup confirmed with SA. Woo!

Reactions: Double T
Ordered M3 SR+ white on white, aero wheels May 01

haven’t recieved the vision agreement yet and delivery date is showing may 31-June 20 . Anyone else in the same boat?
M3 SR+ blue on white. Ordered May 12th. Haven't received vision agreement yet. Delivery date shows June 2-10. Spoke to SA today. She said that delivery dates on tesla account are not very accurate and mentioned I should expect delivery end of June. Will be thrilled if it happens sooner but end of June sounds reasonable for my order given what others are posting here