Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just looked at the Model 3 order tracking sheet and filtered for Canada orders and Long Range. There's only 5 LR orders this quarter and 4 of them are in Ontario. There's still some March orders who are still waiting too. So I guess mine is the only LR being manufactured for BC at least. Guess I'm not priority and at the back of the production line. I know there are people who ordered who don't go here or enter their info the spreadsheet but it still gave me an idea of why the wait is this long. It also made me regret a little of ordering LR over SR+. Oh well.
I have a LR ordered April 9 for Vancouver as well. So there are I am sure many more than what is showing up on the tracking sheet. As I didn't know there was a tracking sheet. As of yesterday my delivery estimate changed to June 11-30 as well.

I have a LR ordered April 9 for Vancouver as well. So there are I am sure many more than what is showing up on the tracking sheet. As I didn't know there was a tracking sheet. As of yesterday my delivery estimate changed to June 11-30 as well.
Nice! What colour are you getting? Looks like we're all gonna get ours pretty much the same time. I'm assuming they'll be produced the same batch.

Finally! Got the Tesla Vision message this morning with the Proceed to Delivery button. I have not formally been shown a VIN, but as for everyone else, it is available in the order page source code after I accepted Tesla Vision. 984XXX.

(side note: based on the VINs I have seen on cars built in late April and mid-may, Tesla builds about 5000 per week. We might see the 1 millionth Model 3 this quarter!)

My delivery window moved up to June 14-20. This seems consistent with the shipping time of ~10 days from Fremont to Ottawa. The end of the wait is near :)

Finally! Got the Tesla Vision message this morning with the Proceed to Delivery button. I have not formally been shown a VIN, but as for everyone else, it is available in the order page source code after I accepted Tesla Vision. 984XXX.

(side note: based on the VINs I have seen on cars built in late April and mid-may, Tesla builds about 5000 per week. We might see the 1 millionth Model 3 this quarter!)

My delivery window moved up to June 14-20. This seems consistent with the shipping time of ~10 days from Fremont to Ottawa. The end of the wait is near :)
Relieved that you got yours!!!!

This is good news! Happy for you!

Awesome! I've been periodically checking here to see when you would get yours ha ha

Placed order this morning at 8:30am

M3 SR+
- White on Black
- Aero Wheels
- No FSD
- pickup at Vaughan, ON
- delivery estimate 8 - 12 weeks
- RBC approved loan within 25 mins
Spoke with my local SA who offered to look for any vehicles that may be available earlier but I prefer late July so I'm fine with the wait
NEXT STEPS shows I need to load an insurance slip. How do I do that at this time without any info?

After showing 8-12 weeks on ordering yesterday, it now shows Estimated Delivery: July 19 - August 08

If that date range holds, it works perfectly for me.

Can anyone show me where to find the source code, I had been tried to login on my phone and laptop, couldn’t find it. And on my order detail, there’s a ☑️ next to the insurance, but haven’t got a VIN yet. So strange.
The check on the insurance is just because we all get ICBC here in BC so that will get settled on delivery day.
To open source code, either right click on anywhere on the account page and click "view source code" or press CTRL-U when you're on the account page. You wouldn't find a VIN there unless you got the Tesla Vision confirmation though.