Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone from Vancouver who ordered M3 SR+ in April that haven’t gotten their cars yet? Ordered on April 25th and my current EDD says June 12-24th. Hopefully I get my VIN sometime next week.
Same here! I called my SA and he said the EDD has been wonky and his manager has been instructing staff to check again next week. He did assure me that it would’ve a June pick up.

ordered M3 SR+ white all standard setup April 11

I took delivery in Richmond there is an insurance agent there I didn't ask about the rate I didn't think there would be a difference with the rate
Thanks! I assumed there would be. For the rate though, are you paying much higher than your older vehicle? or just as much as you thought it would be? Did you also still get the discount for having AEBS? I'm assuming so as it's still there despite some reports online.

Thanks! I assumed there would be. For the rate though, are you paying much higher than your older vehicle? or just as much as you thought it would be? Did you also still get the discount for having AEBS? I'm assuming so as it's still there despite some reports online.
I have my delivery scheduled for this Saturday, out of curiosity I went to BCAA and asked them to compare a "full" policy from ICBC and one from them, the BCAA policy for the same features were about half the price.
I am going to make an appointment BCAA tomorrow (have my VIN) and show up to Tesla with plates and insurance in hand (hopefully).

I have my delivery scheduled for this Saturday, out of curiosity I went to BCAA and asked them to compare a "full" policy from ICBC and one from them, the BCAA policy for the same features were about half the price.
I am going to make an appointment BCAA tomorrow (have my VIN) and show up to Tesla with plates and insurance in hand (hopefully).
Awesome! Thank you! Maybe I'll do the same and get a quote from BCAA today.

Please let us know how your insurance appointment goes. My insurance broker suggested that the required basic ICBC insurance could not be in place before completing the purchase and therefore I could not get plates to bring to vehicle pickup. The agent also told me that ICBC optional coverage for an M3 was lower than third party offerings. Now I'm confused.

Please let us know how your insurance appointment goes. My insurance broker suggested that the required basic ICBC insurance could not be in place before completing the purchase and therefore I could not get plates to bring to vehicle pickup. The agent also told me that ICBC optional coverage for an M3 was lower than third party offerings. Now I'm confused.
I'll call them today and ask if I can get the insurance before hand.
Problem with ICBIC is that its so specific to the person.
I have a completely clean record, driving over 2 decades, zero accidents, no tickets in the last 3 years. So the ICBC quote came out to about double the BCAA one. I will post once I get it sorted.

I'll call them today and ask if I can get the insurance before hand.
Problem with ICBIC is that its so specific to the person.
I have a completely clean record, driving over 2 decades, zero accidents, no tickets in the last 3 years. So the ICBC quote came out to about double the BCAA one. I will post once I get it sorted.
I have a similar driving record, except a few more years (decades) of driving.

My midnight silver SR+ just got pushed back again… July 31 - Aug 20. Ordered late may.. was seeing June delivery for the longest time 😢
We’re in the same boat also being located in BC. Ordered a SR+ on May 28, Accepted finance on the 7th, and EDD movement has been

June 8 - June 30
June 8 - June 30
July 3 - Aug 4
July 13 - Aug 14
July 21 - Aug 20

was told by SA to expect Late July delivery, specifically 22nd

We’re in the same boat also being located in BC. Ordered a SR+ on May 28, Accepted finance on the 7th, and EDD movement has been

June 8 - June 30
June 8 - June 30
July 3 - Aug 4
July 13 - Aug 14
July 21 - Aug 20

was told by SA to expect Late July delivery, specifically 22nd
Same boat, this week has been in July 7-28, 8-29 than today July 9-29. Last couple weeks was all over in June…..