Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess I'm going to answer my own question. lol
I just got the Tesla Vision confirmation page on my account manage page and when I went to view source code I got my VIN! The main page still doesn't show the VIN and the EDD has changed to 7-10 weeks but I'm just glad I got the VIN. It'll probably take 2-3 days to transport the car from Fremont to Vancouver so hopefully this weekend or early next week! VIN is 987
Nice one man, I called into Tesla today and was told I will probably be picking it up this weekend

Reactions: sonrantos
Since I have been checking this forum on how others are doing, I'll also add my status here as well

Vancouver: Pearl White Model 3 SR+ with 19'' sport wheel, black interior & basic Autopilot, order placed on May 3rd

Delivery Estimate has been changing from June(16th-30th) -> June (9th-29th) -> July (5-25) -> June(16th-30th)

I have received response from Advisor that my delivery is set in end of June - he stated after 20th. So people who placed their order around my order date with similar config will most likely be receiving at end of June

My friend who picked up his car (ordered on April 7th) was told by advisor that Tesla is pushing delivery for June as much as possible due to Quarter 2 ending/Quarter 3 starting July

Where do you guys see these extra cars? I’ve told my SA already I’m willing to get a different colour if it means earlier delivery but to no avail…
I am sure they are going fast. Honestly, it is up to the customer to always be on the lookout. If you see one available in your area, call you SA right away. That's what I did. He secured the car while we spoke on the phone. I hope it helps a little.

Since I have been checking this forum on how others are doing, I'll also add my status here as well

Vancouver: Pearl White Model 3 SR+ with 19'' sport wheel, black interior & basic Autopilot, order placed on May 3rd

Delivery Estimate has been changing from June(16th-30th) -> June (9th-29th) -> July (5-25) -> June(16th-30th)

I have received response from Advisor that my delivery is set in end of June - he stated after 20th. So people who placed their order around my order date with similar config will most likely be receiving at end of June

My friend who picked up his car (ordered on April 7th) was told by advisor that Tesla is pushing delivery for June as much as possible due to Quarter 2 ending/Quarter 3 starting July
Somewhat similar order and also located in Vancouver, opting to pick up in Richmond
Pearl White M3 SR+, Black and White interior

I think this is pretty aligned with what my SA told me. Usually around a 1-2 month wait after ordering. I personally ordered on May 28th and been told I should expect a delivery for July 22 specifically.

So today has been eventful for me.
In the morning dates changed to June 11-19
Early afternoon I got the Tesla Vision confirmation then EDD changed to 7-10 weeks.
Found my VIN in the page source code.
10 minutes or so later EDD changed to June 9-15.
Just now I checked again and it's June 9-13!
Still no text or email from Tesla and VIN still hasn't shown up on main account page.

Reactions: ArdeliaMapp
So today has been eventful for me.
In the morning dates changed to June 11-19
Early afternoon I got the Tesla Vision confirmation then EDD changed to 7-10 weeks.
Found my VIN in the page source code.
10 minutes or so later EDD changed to June 9-15.
Just now I checked again and it's June 9-13!
Still no text or email from Tesla and VIN still hasn't shown up on main account page.
What a roller coaster ride! That is intense haha. When did you place your order? Location?

I guess statistically speaking, they are confident that at least a few orders will be cancelled.
Which is fair but if the model is wrong and someone open to take any car does not get it within two weeks be ready to at least refund their deposit.
I cancelled mine for a demo model.
So based on the above I went ahead and order a Demo also. Now Tesla is refusing to transfer the deposit deposit from the car they cannot deliver in two weeks. Does anyone have any thoughts I want to let it go but the fact that Im spending 64k in a car (after I purchase and SR+ in April) and they are trying to short change me on the deposit makes me wonder what else will come ahead. As much as I LOVE the SR+ I do think Tesla should that customers with respect. I'm not someone who paid a deposit and is asking to get it refunded. I'm asking to get the deposit I made applied to the purchase of a 64K car. Thoughts?

Which is fair but if the model is wrong and someone open to take any car does not get it within two weeks be ready to at least refund their deposit.

So based on the above I went ahead and order a Demo also. Now Tesla is refusing to transfer the deposit deposit from the car they cannot deliver in two weeks. Does anyone have any thoughts I want to let it go but the fact that Im spending 64k in a car (after I purchase and SR+ in April) and they are trying to short change me on the deposit makes me wonder what else will come ahead. As much as I LOVE the SR+ I do think Tesla should that customers with respect. I'm not someone who paid a deposit and is asking to get it refunded. I'm asking to get the deposit I made applied to the purchase of a 64K car. Thoughts?
I'm in a similar situation. My SA thought my other deposit would apply to the demo purchase but it didn't. I've asked what they can do about it and he's looking into it.