Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery appointment for 10 am tomorrow just got delayed to 2 pm. Got a call from Surrey Delivery Centre letting me know that the truck got delayed at the border. So even during delivery there's still hiccups. lol
Lol I guess the positive is that you got told. I read a post here somewhere where someone flew into Atlanta only to be told a couple hours before that their car wasn’t there lol

Got a call today, My delivery for my LR has been moved up from June 17 to Monday June 14. It has been moved from Vancouver to Surry as well. I am totally cool with that as I get my car 4 days earlier!!!!!
Same situation as me, my LR arrived early, was booked on the 17th for delivery, called today and offered a monday pickup in Surrey, had to move it to Wednesday due to work commitments.

Reactions: Windjunk
Update:
Ordered May 28th. White SR+/Black interior/aero/no FSD. Just got Tesla vision agreement/VIN in source code within last two hours.

Was originally informed by Calgary SA to expect August/September delivery, but EDD fluctuated around early-mid June the entire time, only shifting back to July once. Kept constant tabs on existing inventory page just in case but didn’t end up with anything I liked (though there was a TON of motion last three days in Calgary! Had an auto page refresher on second screen for this job haha)

Super stoked and ready to take delivery. Called SA after noticing VIN and he said to expect 1-2wks for delivery appt.
Wow that’s incredibly fortunate. I ordered on the 28th as well but haven’t gotten anything yet here in Vancouver. Seen a couple vehicles pop up in inventory but my SA takes forever to respond and by the time she does it’s already gone...

Got a call today, My delivery for my LR has been moved up from June 17 to Monday June 14. It has been moved from Vancouver to Surry as well. I am totally cool with that as I get my car 4 days earlier!!!!!

Same situation as me, my LR arrived early, was booked on the 17th for delivery, called today and offered a monday pickup in Surrey, had to move it to Wednesday due to work commitments.
Mine was the opposite. Got delayed for 4 hours. (I know but I just want the car. lol)
Supposed to be at 10 am tomorrow but they called today saying there was a border delay.

Reactions: Windjunk
Finally picked up my M3P yesterday in Laval.
Order Date: April 29th
Only a small alignment issue with the left tail light which they fixed right away. The entire delivery process is so different when compared to other manufacturers. This is my 5th new car (3 german cars) And I can easily say that the delivery experience was by far the best.

I simply cannot stop driving this damn thing. One pedal driving is a game changer and the acceleration will never get old. All the waiting and uncertainty after ordering was worth it at the end lol

Attachments

• 33D15DFB-DCBB-4855-9F7E-0622F6CD2E8A.jpeg
    33D15DFB-DCBB-4855-9F7E-0622F6CD2E8A.jpeg
    436 KB · Views: 61
  • 22F40515-D180-4E54-862F-2D7DBFF2AD64.jpeg
    22F40515-D180-4E54-862F-2D7DBFF2AD64.jpeg
    543.6 KB · Views: 39
More than a week after having a delivery appointment appear on my account page, the VIN finally showed up on there as well (it was in the source code for over a week, but not on the actual page). I stopped by the Brrhavel location this morning to see if my car had arrived, but I did not see it on the lot. There was one with the exact same config as mine, but not the matching VIN unfortunately.

Should be soon. I was seeing cars there with build dates of June 1, and one on June 2. Based on when I got my VIN, I suspect my car was built on June 2 or 3, so it might be here very soon I suspect.