Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you haven’t received the Vision statement yet, I expect you should soon. My friend saw a loaded truck with new Teslas today heading downtown through the Valley. A 3 day window EDD is a good sign from my recent experience.
Sadly it wasn't a good sign for me.

I ordered May 7.

I went from June 27-30 EDD to June 28-30 EDD and last night 9-13 weeks.

I called SA and they said that's what they're seeing is that my unit has not even entered production yet? This is ridiculous.

You've done a LOT more protection than I've done. But we may look at our cars a bit differently. To me it's just another car, one to toss the family into and take out for cruises. One to leave everyone in the dust at a stoplight in the blink of an eye. It's going to get chips and scratches and scuffs, but it'll only be with me for 2-3 years and I'll move on to something else (likely Tesla, but there's some interesting ones from other places on the horizon).

On another note, once I've had my second covid poke, I'm going to be doing a bunch of traveling. We should get the 2 almost identical cars together sometime :)

PS. You need to update your signature now :)
Signature changed!

Yeah, that's a lot of protection, but car detailing is a fun hobby of mine. I really enjoyed doing all that. For me, my M3P is more special, it is my "fun" car. I will also probably keep it 8-10 years as well. I will not go easy on it though. I will be autocrossing it tomorrow. ILots of rain in the forecast. Should be interesting :)

I use the M3P for errands and groceries for sure, but it's a bit more special. We still have the old Volt for the day to day stuff, carting the dog around, picking up bags of dirt at the garden centre, etc. and will probably replace it with something similar when it finally dies.

I'm up for a meetup for sure? Kingston maybe?

Picked up my car on Saturday, ended up getting the Hayward Replacement. No major issues, they were able to adjust a few things at the delivery center (ex. charging port not flush, and the headliner was slightly off). It was most likely a rejected car since someone's phone was connected to the Bluetooth but overall I'm happy with it. The hood is slightly off but I'm worried that if they try to adjust it, it'll cause more issues. Hopefully it won't be a long wait for everyone.

Reactions: booruce
Picked up my car on Saturday, ended up getting the Hayward Replacement. No major issues, they were able to adjust a few things at the delivery center (ex. charging port not flush, and the headliner was slightly off). It was most likely a rejected car since someone's phone was connected to the Bluetooth but overall I'm happy with it. The hood is slightly off but I'm worried that if they try to adjust it, it'll cause more issues. Hopefully it won't be a long wait for everyone.
Nice! I’m honestly still a little skeptic so if the Hayward coverage. Not because I don’t think they’ll replace the vehicle value but more so with the reimbursed deductible on partial loss.

I hope I never have to use it but I’ve seen way too many broken windows through vandalism and smash and grabs.. sigh

It's been a quiet week here. Anyone else picked up their car this week?
My EDD has moved back to original July 19 - Aug 08 and has been the same for over 1 week. Dates works great for me since I'm away till July 14th and hope it doesn't get pushed any further out.

It's been a quiet week here. Anyone else picked up their car this week?
My EDD has moved back to original July 19 - Aug 08 and has been the same for over 1 week. Dates works great for me since I'm away till July 14th and hope it doesn't get pushed any further out.
My EDD is the same as yours July 20 - Aug 9 been like that for weeks. Picking up in Scarborough.

Reactions: rBajwa
Same here. July 20-Aug 09 for the last week or so. I called the SA to ask him why the dates keep moving back and forth a couple of days. He mentioned they're adjusted automatically by production. Also, they said they have actually never seen any cars get here in July so we are most likely looking at something in August-September. I'm guessing that applies to folks in Ontario and Quebec.

I'll say one thing, I do love the car, but this ordering process makes you feel like a crackhead! I'm checking the order page a few times a day...where's my car, is it here yet, when am I getting the car...(scratching my neck).....

Reactions: Vawlkus
EDD has now changed to Aug 9-29 from July 20 to Aug 9 anybody else's change? Also my trade in value expired did now lost $1000 of value because I put 2500 km on it in 5 weeks mean I still have to drive the car until I get the M3 plus it will probably expire again in 30 days am I gonna lose more value because they cant get me my car fast enough?? Not to happy about that anybody else experience this?