Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope! SR+ White exterior, black interior, 18's
This is the fastest order in my experience. The default setup. They may have easier time getting the default aka no changes to order in the whole thing. Really if you want to just get it asap, I would order default. I went with basic and no changes as I figured that this will be easier to get as there are no tweaks needed. That and didnt see the need to get the 19"/ other rims yet as Aero is the one that will help with range the most. I can just spend some for the wrap and different rims later down the line. I just want my model 3 sooner. and I got it sooner probably cause its the easiest to find (basic).

Just got off the phone with my (awesome) service advisor from North York. As many of you know there was a hiccup in Fremont causing delays of Ontario and Quebec orders. Order date, July 6th. My delivery was estimated at Sept 7th now pushed to Sept 15. Combo SR+, white on black with standard wheels.

This is the fastest order in my experience. The default setup. They may have easier time getting the default aka no changes to order in the whole thing. Really if you want to just get it asap, I would order default. I went with basic and no changes as I figured that this will be easier to get as there are no tweaks needed. That and didnt see the need to get the 19"/ other rims yet as Aero is the one that will help with range the most. I can just spend some for the wrap and different rims later down the line. I just want my model 3 sooner. and I got it sooner probably cause its the easiest to find (basic).
Honestly I think all of them are equally as fast because they are made to order.