Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we need to have a mod modify the Thread title :D

Anyway - oops I did it again? :p

I liked my wife's Model 3 SR+ so much that I am getting one too

2021 LR AWD, Blue exterior, Black interior, for Vaughn. Ordered Sept 3, current EDD Sept 20 to 28
2021 LR AWD, Blue exterior, Black interior, for Vaughan. Ordered Sept 3.

Tesla Vision agreement Sept 8, VIN assigned (available on view source of page), EDD Sept 22 to 25

What a rollercoaster day. Ordered July 8th (SR+ white on black, standard wheels), logged into my account this morning to see the Tesla Vision page. Immediately downloaded the Chrome Tesla checker on my laptop and boom, it was there. A couple hours later my SA called to schedule pick up. Apparently it was expedited due to a customer who refused delivery (before the truck even arrived). I was bumped up. Pick up scheduled on Friday. Woot! 62 days from the original order with a 9-12 week delivery window. Not too bad.

Ordered July 8th, picked up today. The weather was perfect. Spoke to the dealer manager for about 20 minutes who shed some very useful info. The car is an absolute beauty. 1 hr drive home….cameras calibrated in minutes and was able to engage (standard) auto pilot. Stopped for a quick bite to take home and was able to play with the settings while my food was being prepped. Plugged the car in and now getting 57km/hr. Perfect pick up day in my eyes.

Ordered July 8th, picked up today. The weather was perfect. Spoke to the dealer manager for about 20 minutes who shed some very useful info. The car is an absolute beauty. 1 hr drive home….cameras calibrated in minutes and was able to engage (standard) auto pilot. Stopped for a quick bite to take home and was able to play with the settings while my food was being prepped. Plugged the car in and now getting 57km/hr. Perfect pick up day in my eyes.
What charger are you using to get at 57km/hr for SR+?
I thought max was 48km/hr for SR+ thus recommendations were to use a 14-50 plug with the mobile connector vs a wall connector that can do max 71km/hr only for long range models

What charger are you using to get at 57km/hr for SR+?
I thought max was 48km/hr for SR+ thus recommendations were to use a 14-50 plug with the mobile connector vs a wall connector that can do max 71km/hr only for long range models
I have a NEMA 14-50 plug. I was as surprised as much as you.

Attachments

• 7194E857-5421-4B8F-ABA8-319A425F3442.jpeg
    7194E857-5421-4B8F-ABA8-319A425F3442.jpeg
    468.7 KB · Views: 52
Ordered June 27 M3 SR+ Red/White and EDD was Sept. 13-27 for the last 10 days and today it jumped again to Oct.4-24. I'm really getting tired of all these delays. I'm still holding out hope I get it this month with the usual Tesla end of quarter push but who knows.
So I guess white interior is holding you back. I ordered JULY 10 and my delivery is scheduled for SEPT 18. I know couple of more guys ordered after me also got their VINS

So I guess white interior is holding you back. I ordered JULY 10 and my delivery is scheduled for SEPT 18. I know couple of more guys ordered after me also got their VINS
Not sure what the hold up is, I will message my SA and see what he has to say. Like you I have seen multiple people who ordered after me receive their cars or get delivery dates already so very frustrating to say the least.