Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have spoken with my SA and he confirmed it was lfp from now on. Altough i havent seen anyone receiving their cars yet so we might be the first to get lfp variants.
I
Order date: August 8th
M3 SR+ white/white
Estimated Delivery originally Sept/Oct, then Nov, then Feb/Mar
Current ED: Jan 21st - Feb 18th.

Tesla customer order delivery management is the worst. No customer service, no follow-ups, explanations, etc. The have no ability to escalate or provide any reasonable update. There have been other orders on this site with later order dates than mine with similar car config that have already received their vehicles in Ontario a month ago.
I have spoken with the location in Oakville as well as customer service and they promised to follow-up but have not heard anything since November 8th.
Just a number lost in the shuffle when the demand is so high. No recourse whatsoever....it's frustrating and disappointing.
Order date: September 18th
M3 SR+ grey/black
Estimated Delivery originally March
Current ED: Jan 21st - Feb 18th, has been holding at that over 1 month

Picked up M3P on Wednesday.. OD was 11/21, Delivered 12/08.. Crazy I got real lucky. Pretty much perfect, there is a small 1-2mm mark where the paint didn't cure properly but I just fixed it with a paint pen I got from the local collision shop. Car has been sitting in the garage (pretty crappy here in Ottawa) - getting PPF/Ceramic coat on Monday and winters on the 22nd.. Then I'll be able to fully drive it!

Edit: the mark was right in a panel gap near the rear lights so it's hard to find.. with the paint pen, you can't see it.

I picked up my Model 3 LR on the weekend. Delivery date was Dec 11th and the day I ordered, first EDD was Dec 11 - 31!

Absolulety love the car. Delivery was smooth. No major issues. Only thing I noticed so far is when the seat goes back for easy entry, it squeaks from the seat rail. Nothing some lube can not fix...

Here are some pointer for people waiting for their deliver:

- Get PPF (only $70 for the problem area) and mudflats from Tesla. I already have paint chips while waiting for mine to arrive.

- Get on TeslaFi.

- Get yourself a compressor, tire repair kit. There were so many Tesla's waiting for service at the location. I was a bit concerned. Talked to one of the tow truck drivers dropping one off. He said 80% of Tesla tows are due to tire issues.

- Enjoy the car!

My delivery timeline can be found here:

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3 and Auxymore
Congrats! When do you take delivery? If you see any extra M3 SR+ in the lot, let us know :)
Still waiting for me SA to get in touch I am not sure I will accept delivery. I have a current lease that I was trying to time for Feb 1st, I am making money off the residual buy out so I can do it early just not sure yet.

I will keep you posted and check for any SR+ while there haha

Still waiting for me SA to get in touch I am not sure I will accept delivery. I have a current lease that I was trying to time for Feb 1st, I am making money off the residual buy out so I can do it early just not sure yet.

I will keep you posted and check for any SR+ while there haha
If your car is pristine, jump into it and don't look back. You can't time the delivery window of Tesla with yours !