Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MrSlippery, same thing happened to me... What happened in my case is that I had created my Tesla account using my gmail address and then paid the 250$ with Apple Pay which is linked to my apple email. So it got linked to an automatically created account using the later. I did receive an email to my apple pay address telling me to confirm that new account though...

Reactions: MrSlippery
@MrSlippery, same thing happened to me... What happened in my case is that I had created my Tesla account using my gmail address and then paid the 250$ with Apple Pay which is linked to my apple email. So it got linked to an automatically created account using the later. I did receive an email to my apple pay address telling me to confirm that new account though...
You know what that might be exactly the case, appreciate that.

I sent a note to my SA to confirm and if so merge the accounts as that would mean I have 2 active accounts both with purchases, one the car and one the wall charger haha.

You know what that might be exactly the case, appreciate that.

I sent a note to my SA to confirm and if so merge the accounts as that would mean I have 2 active accounts both with purchases, one the car and one the wall charger haha.
Another pitfall to avoid if you are in Quebec... Make sure the wall charger receipt is in the name of the car registrant in order to get your 600$ back. So in my case, as I've put down my wife's name on the car (yeah I know I'm a great husband), I'll have to have her create an account to order the wall charger.

Another pitfall to avoid if you are in Quebec... Make sure the wall charger receipt is in the name of the car registrant in order to get your 600$ back. So in my case, as I've put down my wife's name on the car (yeah I know I'm a great husband), I'll have to have her create an account to order the wall charger.
you saved me a lot my friend. Almost made that error, thank you! Charger coming soon yoohoo

Is 6/2 what we need? My electrician told me I needed 6/3. I've also seen 6/3 in some installation videos on Youtube.

Know any places around the GTA that might have 6/3? :p
No neutral required. 6-3 if you want to futur proof for something else but it does make it that much harder to fish through… I think 6-3 is more common, I stumbled on a freshly received 70m roll at Home Depot this AM in St-Bruno 23$/m, not cheap.

This is getting frustrating... Today is my first EDD delivery window day.. I do not have a VIN in the source code nor visions agreement...

M3 LR, Red, pickup in Surrey, BC

Order date: Oct 17
Estimated Delivery on Oct 18 = Dec 11-Dec 31
Estimated Delivery on Oct 22 = Nov 25 - Dec 23
Estimated Delivery on Nov 19 = Nov 26 - Dec 10
Estimated Delivery on Nov 23 = Dec 17 - Dec 31
Estimated Delivery on Nov 25= Nov 28 - Dec 11

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3
M3 LR, Red, pickup in Surrey, BC

Order date: Oct 17
Estimated Delivery on Oct 18 = Dec 11-Dec 31
Estimated Delivery on Oct 22 = Nov 25 - Dec 23
Estimated Delivery on Nov 19 = Nov 26 - Dec 10
Estimated Delivery on Nov 23 = Dec 17 - Dec 31
Estimated Delivery on Nov 25= Nov 28 - Dec 11
Estimated Delivery on Nov 29= Dec 02 - Dec 14

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3
Just took delivery today of my 2022 Model 3 LR!

Model 3 LR + FSD White Exterior/Black Interior 18" Wheel
Ordered: 10/18/2021
EDD (from Oct 18 - Nov 12): Nov 21 - Dec 19
EDD (on Nov 13): Nov 17 - Dec 1
Delivery: Nov 29

Vin (in source code) & Vision agreement were received on Nov 13.

I was a bit frustrated at first because I never got a single call from Tesla. However, near the delivery day, I received a lot of calls and emails from them to make the delivery process smooth and flawless. They were going to deliver the car to my house but I ended up picking it up to allow myself enough time to inspect it.

Delivery experience was excellent. Ajay at Lawrence dealership was very patient and extremely thorough. I spent about 20-30 min inspecting it but really I could've spent 10 min. After 10 min, I had no idea what I was even looking at so I was just circling around the vehicle without thinking. I was worried that I'd receive my vehicle covered in nasty snow but they were kind enough to store it in the garage so I did my inspection indoor. Maybe some minor panel gaps if I really think and look hard but I don't really give a *sugar* as it's a great looking car overall. No major issues and very satisfied overall!

PS my car came with functioning USB-C ports and wireless charging pads, and a steering wheel, if anyone is wondering.

Attachments

• IMG_0828.jpeg
    IMG_0828.jpeg
    478.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0830.jpeg
    IMG_0830.jpeg
    846.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0831.jpeg
    IMG_0831.jpeg
    783.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0832.jpeg
    IMG_0832.jpeg