Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered in october standard 3 with 19". A month back it said june, but since then it's showing jan 29-feb 29. How likely is this date?

Also, can I refuse delivery for a month?
50 / 50. Delivery dates may change constantly. Could be before or after those dates....No you can't delay a month for delivery once they notify you to pick up car...Max a few days delay otherwise they will offer to another person and you'll have to wait

Have you received a vin and set a delivery date?
Nope, I received an SMS as given below. After which I called my SA to check model year and battery pack. VIN is not assigned and Delivery date is not set.

“Hi,

Hope you are doing well! This is a message from Tesla Vancouver.

We would like to check in to see if you are ready to pick up your Model 3 as we might have your Model 3 coming this month.

This is not 100% guaranteed. Once your Tesla is a little bit closer to BC, you will receive a text message inviting you to schedule a tentative delivery appointment.

Please reply YES if you are ready for delivery.
Please reply NO if you are not able to pick up in JAN.

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,
Tesla Vancouver”

Nope, I received an SMS as given below. After which I called my SA to check model year and battery pack. VIN is not assigned and Delivery date is not set.

“Hi,

Hope you are doing well! This is a message from Tesla Vancouver.

We would like to check in to see if you are ready to pick up your Model 3 as we might have your Model 3 coming this month.

This is not 100% guaranteed. Once your Tesla is a little bit closer to BC, you will receive a text message inviting you to schedule a tentative delivery appointment.

Please reply YES if you are ready for delivery.
Please reply NO if you are not able to pick up in JAN.

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,
Tesla Vancouver”
I am in Vancouver as well and likely expect mine end of January as well. In no rush to get it right now. Family issues here which may be better to wait a while here.

Ordered in october standard 3 with 19". A month back it said june, but since then it's showing jan 29-feb 29. How likely is this date?

Also, can I refuse delivery for a month?
Don't know... I ordered Sept 28th, Initial estimates were March. Then Jan 28 - Feb 18. A couple weeks back it moved to Feb 28 - Mar 28. One thing is for sure, our American neighbors are getting their cars way quicker than we are :(

Don't know... I ordered Sept 28th, Initial estimates were March. Then Jan 28 - Feb 18. A couple weeks back it moved to Feb 28 - Mar 28. One thing is for sure, our American neighbors are getting their cars way quicker than we are :(
Not only are they receiving before us they are putting them on hold while we are waiting for ours. We are down to 1 car for the two of us and we are on day 105 since ordering.

Ordered: Nov 9 2021
EDD: October

The EDD has not moved since I ordered.
Because I ordered after the 100K Hertz order, is this why there there is no estimated delivery date?

My configuration is White Ext/Black Interior, standard wheels, no FSD.